• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Trash-Eighty

TRS-80 Knowledge Archive

---------------------------------------------------------------- https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/trs80archive/info <---- ---------------------------------------------------------------- This Yahoo information group (no discussion group) is especially dedicated to TRS-80 beginners and TRS-80...
  2. Trash-Eighty

Does anybody know SHOP-DOS 3.0?

In a recently ended Ebay auction a Model 4 was sold and the auction's photos contained a photo of the computer's screen with a DOS called 'SHOP-DOS 3.0'. Does anybody know this DOS?
  3. Trash-Eighty

I have some TRS-80 software from a collection ...

As stated in the title I have some software which I have downloaded some time ago from a website that went down in 2014. The software is from a collection which Stan Slater (Computer News 80) collected and published on real disks during his active years. Stan Slater has unfortunately deceased...
  4. Trash-Eighty

A Look at TRS-80 Game Designs

Hello, if you haven't already seen it - in any case it's worth a look! Jim McGinley's video presentation from this year's Game Developer's Conference: Emptying the Trash: A Last Look at TRS-80 Game Designs And his presentation from the year 2012: Inspiration from the Trash: The TRS-80's Lost...
  5. Trash-Eighty

German TRS-80 Forum

I like to introduce the one and only TRS-80 forum with German as main language in use there. There a many fantastic forums in English language like here in the Vintage Computer Forums. But there was nothing comparable in German language. So it was time to establish a forum that addresses TRS-80...
  6. Trash-Eighty

FS: BASIC Level 1 ROM and 4kB RAM for TRS-80 Model I

I'm offering for sale an original BASIC Level 1 ROM (1ea IC Motorola BASIC 1 ROM) and 4kB RAM (8ea ICs Motorola 3108003) manufactured 1978 for the TRS-80 Model I. Bought a few years ago and never used them. The plan was to upgrade a Model I Level 2 with the additional Level 1-BASIC so that both...
Back