• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Looking for manual to Digital Composer ISA sound card

What I thought was Ensoniq Soundscape is actually a Digital Composer, essentially the same as Ensoniq Soundscape Elite without DSP. Has anyone seen a manual for one of these? PS. I have a xeroxed manual for the actual Soundscape now
  2. D

WTB: good VESA-compatible ISA graphics card

Looking for a reasonably priced ISA-card like Tseng ET4000/ET6000 or Cirrus GD5446 etc. preferably within EU to ignore customs. Going into my Pentium1 running MS-DOS and Win3.1, looking for maximum compatibility in DOS-gaming.
  3. D

CF-card into IDE "SSD" problems

I've been trying to use a CF-card with an IDE-adapter as an SSD with my DOS-computer, but I encountered some weird problems.. Some games start up instantly, but some (like Master of Orion) take several minutes to start, and Win3.11 doesn't start up at all. Even my start-menu created in...
  4. D

Ensoniq Soundscape manual needed

I seem to have lost my Ensoniq Soundscape manual! I believe it is S-2000 mk2, which is basically Elite without the DSP, so Elite manual would probably be sufficient if S-2000 mk2 manual is too hard to find..
  5. D

Which Roland should I hunt for?

I'm looking for a Roland for my DOS-game computer. I play all types of games ranging all the way from 80's up to circa 1995 (pre-Win95 era). From YouTube I've come to conclusion that it would have to have true MT-32 support (for the likes of old Sierra games)? This would be stricktly for gaming...
  6. D

"Retro"-games? I never stopped playing them..

Partially because my 90MHz Pentium got outdated, but mostly because new games weren't worth upgrading it for, I've kept playing games from 80's and early-to-mid 90's to this day. And even though I have a modern computer nowadays, for internet and whatnot, the modern games still don't seem to do...
Back