• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Quest Super Elf

I built one back in the day. Hope someone has a few with one to sell!
  2. M

TRS-80 Model 1: Expansion Unit / Disk Drive problems

Little help please. I recently got a model I system unit fixed and am now moving on to an unknown EI and drive set. This is the first time I've ever worked with a TRS-80 EI and drives. I've looked over the documentation and service manuals So here's what I have: An early version expansion unit...
  3. M

Circa 1981 Triad System, need documentation

Little help! Striking out finding setup, config, repair info for Triad System. I have a great manual for the disk drive, and some doc for transaction operation. But I can't set the equipment up w/out technical doc on the computer and terminals. Thanks in advance. I hope this like works if you...
  4. M

Lobo LX-80 - worth bothering?

Did it end up having any significance? Is it interesting? Sounds a bit practical, in how it has versatility in the drives. LDOS has some nice stuff written about it, but I don't intend to really USE TRS-80 in practice so I'm not sure that's important to me. What's your thoughts!
  5. M

Little Help! AT&T Teletype 4425/5425 CRT Terminal Info

Just got one, its pretty cool. Google shows next to nothing about it. Not on the radar of vintage sites. Do you have/can you find anything? Thanks!
  6. M

Cyrix 486DRx2 for a GRiD 1530

Hi If you would like to help a GRiD project that would be great! I'm looking for one of these parts to crank up the old 25Mhz GRiD to max just for fun. If you are done with one, let me know! Thanks Memphis
  7. M

Commodore PET, Quest Super Elf

Hi folks. Like probably hundreds here I'm looking for good examples of PETs. I'll take broken ones, parts etc. I know I'm coming to the party kind of late. Why I live in old Commodore/Mostek country and am thinking of starting a museum in honor of the accomplishments locally. A little personal...
Back