• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Atari 800XL and Atari 800 compatible?

I do not know much about old Atari 8 bit computers. My collections is primarily Commodores and Apples. I am thinking of getting an old Atari 8bit to play around with but I would like to know if the 800 and the 800XL are compatible?
  2. D

Hooking an Apple IIe to an HDMI monitor?

Is there a way to hook an Apple IIe to an HDMI monitor input?
  3. D

Is the Atari 800XL comnpatible with the Atari 800?

I do not really know much about old Atari 8 bit computers. My collection is all Apple and Commodore. However I am thinking of getting an Atari, however, I would like to know if the 800XL and the old 800 are compatible. David Culp
  4. D

Bad super serial card?

I acquired a "non-working" Apple IIe some months ago and in the 10 minutes a week I get to work on it I have been getting it going. In reality it was just dirty and required a new power supply. It now seems to (mostly) work and boots ProDos from the Duodisk I have. When it came to me it had a...
  5. D

A couple pics of my daughter and my PET 8032

In a scene straight out of the late 70's and early 80's my 2.8 year old daughter works the datasette on my Commodore PET 8032.
  6. D

Possible bad IIe power supply?

I have a IIe I got on eBay a few months but have not really had time to do much with it. When I turn it on sometimes I get a rythmic and loud "clicking" noise and the power LED on the mother board with pulse in time to the clicking and I get no power. It is sometimes accompanied by a high...
  7. D

Painting a PET 8032?

I have been slowly working on a PET 8032. It came to me "non-working" but in reality it only needed a good cleaning. It now works perfectly but I would like to do something about the case. Has anyone here ever painted a PET? Any good color matches from common spray paint brands?
  8. D

Cleaning a PET 8032 keyboard

I recently acquired a PET 8032. It appears to be in good electronic working order. It powers on, I can type in simple BASIC programs and they run just fine. The keyboard is another matter. Many of the keys require a good, hard press to work and some do not work at all. I took the keyboard...
  9. D

Looking for a CFFA3000

As the title says, Im looking for one if anyone has one for sale. David Culp
Back