• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. appleIImidi

Intel PDS-100

Just picked one of these up... seems like there's not much interest in it and mine is missing most of its guts, not sure what I'm going to do with it at this point. Couldn't let it get destroyed though.
  2. appleIImidi

Midwest GDM-1950 Trinitron Monitor

Need to gauge interest, I'm trying to decide whether to take these or not. Potentially going to pick up 2 of these behemoths. 85lbs each so shipping isn't really something I want to mess with. 5 BNC connectors on the back. I bought a VGA to BNC adapter so I will test them and update afterwards...
  3. appleIImidi

Unknown 68k Board

Other than finding one for sale on eBay for a whopping 125 dollars, I can't find any info on this board. I think I paid like 10 bucks for it years back, mainly for the memory chips that I thought I may need at some point. I attached the ROM files as a zip, because apparently you can't upload...
  4. appleIImidi

I've acquired my 2nd 5150

I've cleaned it up since taking these pictures, but this one actually boots up unlike my other one. I've never had time to diagnose it. Unlike my 1st one this one has a monitor. Didn't cost me a dime, just an old guy recycling e-waste. Saved it from being destroyed. One of the tantalums blew...
  5. appleIImidi

Anyone recognize this EPROM/PAL programmer?

All it says on it is "3100 programmer", wasn't able to find anything while searching.
  6. appleIImidi

Trace command and printer output

Hi, I have an Apple IIe with Imagewriter II printer. When I change output to printer (PR#1) and try to run a program with the trace command on, instead of doing a carriage return when printing multiple lines of line numbers it just prints over the same line. Anyone know how to fix this?
  7. appleIImidi

Routing cables out of the back of the //e

Hi, I've had my //e for about 4 months or so, and I've been able to answer most of my questions on my own. One thing that keeps me wondering though is how to get molded MIDI cables through the back of the case. The Passport card is from around 1985 or so, I believe, so it must have been designed...
  8. appleIImidi

Scored a 486 machine

Hi, I've had 486 machines in the past but this is my first VLB board without any integrated interfaces. I bought it mainly for the 5 1/4" drive, not knowing if it was going to work or not (the computer as a whole). It was at a thrift store for 12 bucks. The name plate fell off the front and the...
Back