• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Easy to set up Network System that work with Boot ROMs?

I picked up a very rare network card for an IBM JX which is looking for a network to serve it a file. On boot, it seems to be waiting for a response from a server but eventually times out. Appears to be coaxial Ethernet - is there something simple I can install that supports an NE2000 so I can...
  2. A

IBM PCjr but really IBM JX ROM burning question

Hi all - I have been able to read the IBM JX ROMs using my EPROM burner and successfully burn them to 27512s. But life cannot be this simple, and of course, the IBM JX does not like the copied ROMs one bit. Reading online, there are different pinouts and I should read the technical reference...
  3. A

IBM JX Information Page

Hi all - As a new years resolution I decided to archive/document as much information as I can about some of the equipment that I have. As I have discovered that I have a rather comprehensive collection of IBM JX machines and there is very little information about them online, I have decided to...
  4. A

Hello from Australia

Hi there - My name is Anthony Beckett and I am a collector of mainly Apple, Atari, Commodore, Microbee, some IBM and others. I have a website, www.thepcmuseum.com. I hope to participate regularly, currently here to get information on repairing what appears to be a faulty video circuit on my...
Back