• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

QProbe 2023

All, Today I just got my DHL package from Joerg Hoppe with his new QProbe 2023. See http://retrocmp.com/tools/qprobe/327-qprobe2023-overview for details. The external display panel with its PDP-10/12/15 drive bay styling looks great and the incandescent bulb appearance of the LEDs in...
  2. M

KDJ11-B console cable

All, I found a quirk in the KDJ11-B console cable that I have not seen reported elsewhere. This cable is the 20 conductor flat ribbon cable that goes between the KDJ11-B CPU board on an 11/73 or 11/83 that connects to the console serial port with the 2 digit octal diagnostic display. The...
  3. M

UC07 + SCSI2SD update

There have been a number of software updates to the SCSI2SD cards and some nice improvements to the hardware of the cards. The newest version that in a recent post (Sept. 24th) was mentioned as now being shipped from the U.S. with a price of $65. So I had to get a new one. The best thing is that...
  4. M

SCSI2SD and Emulex UC07 - trying to boot RSX11M+ V4.6

I have a PDP-11/73 with 2MB of RAM that appears to being working fine based on console test messages etc. I have added an Emulex UC07 SCSI controller and connected it to one of the SCSI2SD adapters mentioned on other threads. I prepared what I had hoped was a bootable micro SD card on an Ubuntu...
Back