• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Jason Scott's VCF Donation

Michael, I think I've been pretty clear in what I've said. You seem to be taking Jason's side of this and ignoring logic, but that's fine. That's your prerogative. My sole purpose here is to make clear that the "Vintage Computer Festival" is much broader than those with whom Jason interacted...
  2. S

This is missing a whole lot of context, and again, my point, the most important of which is that those who run the various Vintage Computer Festival events have little to nothing to do with the organization that accepted and disposed of the donation. Granted, VCF East and VCF West are run...
  3. S

This mischaracterizes my point, which is that this has nothing to do with the VCF, and everything to do with individuals at the VCFed organization, and in any event, Jason did not disclose all the relevant details, so I still believe there is more to this than what has been disclosed. Get all...
  4. S

As the founder of the Vintage Computer Festival and godfather of all of its events, I take umbrage with and exception to Jason Scott's characterization of his failed magazine donation as somehow being associated with the Vintage Computer Festival or any of its events. Perhaps Jason should...
  5. S

Large batch of Macintosh (II/SE through iMac) RAM Modules

I have a large batch of RAM specific to the Macintosh (from Mac II/SE series up through iMac). Please inquire about any of the listings below. I apologize if I did not provide enough information, please contact me for additional specifications. These modules have been carefully stored away in...
  6. S

Megaload of Commodore 64 Games and Applications on Diskette

Winter is upon us. Time to snuggle up in front of your Commodore 64 with some old timey games and applications, and I've got plenty of them to keep you busy throughout the holidays. The complete list is too long to reproduce here, so please go to the following link, which will take you...
  7. S

Amiga 3000 For Auction (sealed-bid)

For auction is an Amiga 3000 in excellent condition, both functionally and physically. Other than the very slight yellowing of the front face and one barely visible scrape, it is almost perfect. It is extremely clean inside as well. The on-board battery has not yet been removed but it should be...
  8. S

Avoid shipping with pre-event deals on stuff from Sellam's collection--today only!

Howdy Folks. I wish I had thought of this a few days ago, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be making it to the VCF event this weekend. Being that I am, I'd like to offer to bring any item that you want to purchase to the VCF if you're going to be there yourself. That way you can save on...
  9. S

What is the deal with Mini Disk power supplies?

Is there a known issue with Mini Disk drive power supplies (the ones bolted on to the back of external Mini Disk drives) once they get old (as in now)? I have three Mini Disk drives here. Two are Cat. No. 26-1160 and one is 26-1161; basically the same drive with an internal jumper switched, I...
  10. S

Original 128K Mac keeps restarting shortly into OS disk boot

Hello Everyone. I have an original Macintosh 128K that powers up, happy faces, and starts to boot the OS disk, but after a few heads seeks the computer restarts and does it all over again. I've tried this with every startup disk I have and it exhibits the same behavior. I cleaned and...
  11. S

New Listings for Sellam's Collection Sales

Hi Folks. I've reorganized my sales listings into a Google Sheets set. The introductory page is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I53wxarLHlNmlPVf_HJ5oMKuab4zrApI_hiX0pNmy48/edit#gid=0&range=A1 Use the tabs on the bottom of the sheet to navigate to the various "rooms". New items...
  12. S

HP 2116C Manual Set

Ahoy HP Aficionados! I have for sale here one nice set of documentation for the HP 2116C. There are a total of three original HP binders, each with a multitude ofindividual documents, as follows: Binder No. 4 HP BASIC (April 1970) HP FORTRAN (April 1970) Small Programs Manual - SIO...
  13. S

California Computer Systems Model 2210 S-100 system

I have here one fine California Computer Systems Model 2210 S-100 system with a full configuration of CPU, 64K static RAM and parallel/serial ports and floppy controller. The configuration includes: CCS 2810A Z-80 CPU – with integrated RS-232 port and front panel controller connector socket...
  14. S

Vintage computing domain names for sale

I think this is appropriate for posting here. If not I apologize. I am selling the following two vintage computing themed domain names: vintage-computing.com paleocomputing.com Make an offer on either. Thanks! Sellam
  15. S

Sellam's Commodore Sales Thread

Hi Chris. If you send me an email I'll be happy to get back to you with some photos. In the meantime, the attached photo is a fun visualization of my recent Commodore organizing. I assure you it was in the proper orientation when I uploaded it :roll: Sellam sellam.ismail@gmail.com
  16. S

Sellam's Commodore Sales Thread

This thread is for listing Commodore and related hardware, software and documentation from Sellam's collection. This thread is ongoing . The latest and most up-to-date list of items in this category is always at the bottom of the thread. I will continue to add to this thread as I list new...
  17. S

Sellam's Manual, Book, Magazine and General Documentation Sales Thread

This thread is for listing manuals, books, magazines and related paper documentation materials from Sellam's collection. This thread is ongoing . The latest and most up-to-date list of items in this category is always at the bottom of the thread. I will continue to add to this thread as I list...
  18. S

Sellam's DEC Hardware, Software and Peripherals Sales Thread

This thread is for listing DEC related hardware, software, peripherals, and etc. from Sellam's collection. This thread is ongoing . The latest and most up-to-date list of items in this category is always at the bottom of the thread. I will continue to add to this thread as I list new batches...
  19. S

Replacement plastic case panels for Apple Lisa (front base/legs and bottom panel)

I'm adding the back panel for a Lisa to this lot and adjusting the price for the lot to $35 or best offer. Thanks! Sellam
  20. S

Sellam's S-100 Hardware, Software and Peripherals Sales Thread

This thread is for listing S-100 related hardware, software and peripherals from Sellam's collection. This thread is ongoing. The latest and most up-to-date list of items in this category is always at the bottom of the thread (the last post). I will continue to add to this thread as I list...
Back