• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Amiga 3000 For Auction (sealed-bid)

sellam

Experienced Member
For auction is an Amiga 3000 in excellent condition, both functionally and physically. Other than the very slight yellowing of the front face and one barely visible scrape, it is almost perfect.

It is extremely clean inside as well. The on-board battery has not yet been removed but it should be soon as it has begun to outgas and affect the surrounding components. I cleaned up the minimal oxidation it had caused on some of the various components local to it. The capacitors have no visible age-related issues.

The system boots up into Amiga WorkBench 3.1 and has numerous applications and drivers installed. Video output is from the GVP EGS (works with SVGA monitor) board, which plugs into the on-board video port (via external connector cable).

Photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmxBoNtw

(Despite the marring of the back label, the serial number is readable: CA1013685.)

Configuration:
- 16Mhz on-board CPU with Commodore A3640 68040 @ 25 MHz accelerator
- 2MB Chip RAM
-16MB Fast RAM
- Great Valley Products L.C. EGS (Rev. 3) 28/24 Spectrum RTG graphics board w/2MB for 1600×1280×8 interlace, 1152×864×16 interlace, and 800×600×24 non-interlace video modes
- Utilities Unlimited Emplant Macintosh emulator board with Macintosh II ROMs (Apple 342-0105-B, 342-0106-B, 342-0107-B, 342-0108-B)
- Conner CFA170S 170MB IDE hard drive
- Quantum LPS525S 525MB SCSI2 hard drive
- 3.5" floppy drive

So many people expressed an interest in this machine that I decided to sell it by private sealed bid auction.

Between now and Monday, October 21, 8:00PM Pacific Daylight Time, if interested, please submit your bid to me by e-mail to <sellam.ismail@gmail.com> with your bid. I will confirm your bid by e-mail and notify you if you are the highest bidder, or otherwise of the final selling price.

There is a reserve price of $800.

If you are unfamiliar with a sealed-bid auction, you submit your bid private to me via e-mail. Your bid is the highest price you are willing to pay. Whomever has the highest bid by the deadline wins the auction. I will announce the final sale price to all bidders. The winning bidder has 24 hours to submit payment unless specific arrangements are made otherwise. Winning bidder pays for shipping via FedEx Ground, shipping from Sacramento, California. I will ship globally. Local pickup is welcome. Payment by PayPal using direct funds transfer is required. Other payment arrangements may be negotiated. My payment policies are explained in full in my FAQ, located here:

https://tinyurl.com/VWoCW-FAQ

Please let me know if you have any questions.

My e-mail address is <sellam.ismail@gmail.com>.

Thanks, and good luck to all prospective bidders.

Sellam

Back