• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Anyone have need of a 486DX-33 EISA motherboard?

Everex EV-3605, with full 256kb cache, CPU, and 16MB (16x 1MB 30-pin SIMM) installed. Unfortunately, I have no EISA cards, so there's no real point in holding on to it any longer. I will be testing the board sometime tonight, and if working, I will post a pic of it here. (Finally fixed why I...
  2. S

VIC-20 Customized REU & Programmers' Aid

I've just come to the conclusion that I do NOT want to modify the internals of my VIC-20. Since it was my very first computer, I'd like to keep it as "natural" as possible. So, I'm a sentimentalist. But doing some research tonight, I decided what I WILL do is make a customized 3-in-1 cartridge...
  3. S

Peripherals and other 520ST info requested.

Just found and I'm trying for a 520ST. IF I happen to land it, it'll only be the base unit + PSU. Unknown what specs it has (RAM, etc). But there are no drives or any other devices with it. Any ideas what sort of drives and devices are usable with that? And how much, generally?
  4. S

Hello there! :)

I just found this place. Wealth of information. You all seem SO helpful to each other, and maybe I can be of some use as well. I work in the IT field for a major international corporation, but lately I found myself regressing to the early days. And over the past several months, I'm having more...
Back