• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Otrona Attache software on disk

I wondered if anybody needed software for their Attache, and being a fairly rare machine, it's not easy to come by. These are some of the programs I have and can copy to Attache format disks. Attache software disk with CP/M 2.2.5, WordStar 3.00, Multiplan 1.05, Charton, MBASIC-80. Turbo Pascal...
  2. S

DB25 to DB9 converters

I've got an HP 7475a plotter with a DB25 serial port, and I want to use it with a computer that only has a DB9 serial port. Would one of these cables work? http://www.ebay.com/itm/V7-PC-Serial-Printer-Plotter-DB9-Female-To-DB25-Male-Black-6-Feet-New-/231157699905 It seems a bit to easy and...
  3. S

Osborne 1 not reading disk

I was lucky enough to be given this Osborne 1 today, in very good physical shape. When I turn it on, the screen flickers (extremely low refresh rate you could say) and I can't read the disk it came with. (Not a system disk but the drive doesn't even attempt to read). When I unplug the keyboard...
  4. S

External floppy drives for pre-USB laptops

All of the late 80s and early 90s laptops that didn't have a built-in floppy drive had a (I'm assuming) proprietary external floppy drive as an option. Yes, I could spend some $30 to $40 to buy one for each specific manufacturer on eBay, but would there be a way to use a modern USB external...
Back