• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Amstrad CTM644 colour monitor flickering

Hello all I bought an Amstrad CPC 464 that came with a colour monitor. The thing powers on, and the games load, but the monitor flickers something rotten. I have checked the wires which seem to be fine, testing the connection doesnt seem to make a difference. I took the case off, everything...
  2. P

Commodore 8032-SK suspected RAM fault

Hello all I posted a few days ago about an 8032-SK that wouldnt turn on at all. Deep cleaning solved that, but now when booting up, it says "b432 bytes free" which someone pointed out isnt correct. I tried to run a RAM test located here: http://www.commodore.ca/manuals/PET_RAM_test.htm and I...
  3. P

8032-SK showing b432 bytes free

Hello again. I did post about my 8032-SK not booting, but I solved that issue, probably more luck then judgement to be honest, after a deep clean she was fine, tough I expect a previous repair had earthed the wrong thing. Anyway, I was showing some images to people, and one person noticed that...
  4. P

Commodore 8032-SK not doing anything when plugged in

Hello all A bit of an in depth first post (Hello all!) So I bought an 8032-SK, lovely little machine. Well, it LOOKS lovely. There was no plug on the wire, so I replaced that, but plugging it it and turning it on, nothing happens. The CRT hums a bit, but no display, it doesnt brighten, it...
Back