• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

IBM 5151 - Vertical Hold / Size

When using my IBM Monochrome display in EGA mode (emulated for this monitor type by the ATI EGA Wonder 800+) the screen starts rolling vertical. :crazy: quite fast I have tried to find pictures of the circuit board inside this monitor to see if there are any adjustment screws on there but noone...
  2. E

Flashing / emptying / dumping (e)eproms, Amsterdam area

I have an eprom burner, can help for free if anyone needs something. Receiving / shipping or on location is possible in the Netherlands, but can't do that for free.
  3. E

IBM 5170 - Mysterious Game Adapter

As some people here might know I just got a IBM 5170, it has an Everex memory card which gives me a total of 1024 KB. I used the following configuration to load Commander Keen 4: VGA card (Headland HT208) + Modern TFT Sergey Adlib Clone Western Digital MFM controller LPT Card AMI Bios...
  4. E

Wanted: EGA Wonder, For trade: Headland VGA ISA16

For my IBM 5170 i'm looking for an ATI EGA Wonder so I can run EGA games without losing the nice afterglow of my IBM 5151. I can trade my Headland VGA 16 bit ISA card that I pulled in a working condition from the IBM or another piece of hardware, just let me know. :D
  5. E

Hello from the Netherlands

I really like vintage hardware and have an impressive collection of PDAs. I own several 486, pentium-1 and Commodore 64 machines. Recently I have built the Sergey XT machine and bought an IBM 5170 for classic gaming. Love to share information and experiences here about this great hobby. :thewave:
  6. E

Help needed can't reply

I'm unable to reply to topics. I'm allowed to create a topic but my every post gets blocked for approval by a moderator. With, or without images, with or without links, regular or sticky topics. I created a topic, people replied and I tried responding but I have no way of answering them. :crazy...
  7. E

IBM 5170 unusual Quadtel bios

I just got an IBM 5170 which has it's bios replaced with Quadtel. Does anyone have any information about the use of this bios in an 5170? I have found this brand to be used by several other 286 boards but can't find anything related to the IBM AT. Also would anyone be interested in a dump...
Back