• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Network 8bit-Slicks Event

Network 8bit-Slicks Event Saturday, Feb 3, 2024 9am Chicago / 15:00 ( UTC ) / 4pm France-Switzerland / 12am Japan. Duration: 60 minutes Welcome to the home of "8bit-Slicks", a remake of the legendary 90s game for the: Apple 2, Commodore 64, Atari 8bit, Atari Lynx, NES, and Oric 1/Atmos...
  2. M

I "just" got a Northstar Horizon.....

I have been following this Northstar Horizon Thread on the CP/M Forum, with great interest, because I just acquired today a, "Northstar Horizon". I have never worked with an S100 Bus System, so this is an Exciting Project for me. It's not been Powered Up in 25 years, so it needs to be...
  3. M

CoCoTALK! The nation’s leading live talk show about the Tandy Color Computer.

Come visit us on CoCoTALK! It is Saturdays at 14:00, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), ( which is 4 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time [UTC−04:00] ). And don't forget to listen to the CoCoCrew POD Cast, at your leisure... Preferably before CoCoTALK!, since we might be discussing something...
  4. M

Vintage Computers in the Pacific Northwest

Hello All; I know there is a lot of Vintage Computer Collectors and Users in the Pacific Northwest, including some famous ones like Earl Evans ( Twitter, Forth128, RetroBit PodCast ) , Kevin Savetz ( Twitter, ANTIC PodCast , Atari Archivist ) and Michael J. Mahon, ( Hardware Hacker ), and I am...
  5. M

Pod Cast #099

If it has not yet been mentioned... BBC 4 Radio, Codes that Changed the World, has Downloadable .MP3 Files.. ( At least from the U.S.A. ) Keep Up the Good Work.... MarkO
  6. M

Looking for Information on Repairing a C128 Keyboard

I found this thread, Commodore 128 Keyboard fixed, but the Pictures are all missing... On my one C128, it appears to only be the Function Keys: But I am hoping to get them operational again.. MarkO
Back