• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. V

Turbo Pascal 3.01 for CP/M 80

Turbo.com on my original version has a problem. Thats all I know
  2. V

Tada! Problem solved! I downloaded another version from Retroactive.org and now CTRL-X works! Thanks for all the help guys!!!
  3. V

I tried exactly what you said and doesn't work. The install complies about illegal escape sequence
  4. V

Thanks alank2. I found that. What I need and cant find is the escape sequences for the Kaypro so I can enter them into TINST and configure it so it works. Anyone have the keyboard escape sequences? Thanks!
  5. V

OK yes CTRL-E is Line UP that works. The problem is Line Down Control X doesn't work. The UP and Down arrows also don't work. However the arrows to move left or right work. So its something strange with Turbo Pascal. In Wordstar CTRL_X does move the cursor to the next line down. Also the UP...
  6. V

ok thanks, let me try Ctrl-E
  7. V

Thanks! Ctrl-k to move up a line is the only thing that doesn't work. So if anyone knows how to go up a line in Turbo Pascal beside Ctrl- K I would appreciate it! THanks!
  8. V

I have a Kaypro 4 and when I install Turbo Pascal 3 the only options for Kaypro is Kaypro with HiLite and Kaypro without HiLite. I tried both and many of the CTL combonations don't work. For example CTL-K does nothing except display CTL-K in the upper left hand corner of the screen. So to make...
  9. V

Kaypro 4 Problems

Thanks for the Help! Just pulled out my Kaypro 4 and looked at all my original disks and no FORMAT command. But Tommar mentioned the copy command. And sure enough once I ran copy I was able to format a disk! Thanks Tommar!
  10. V

Just got PET 4032

Guys I have fixed it! I download the PET emulator and took the 4032 60HZ Edit ROM bin and burned it to a 2716 and it works! So the Edit ROM 901499 on Zimmers.net that I downloaded doesn't work.
  11. V

Just got PET 4032

Yes I have Basic 4. I dumped the PET edit rom which is 901498-01 and burnt it to a new 2716 and it works. So the problem is the 901499 that I downloaded from Zimmers
  12. V

Just got PET 4032

Thanks for your reply! The machine works perfect! All I am trying to do is change the edit ROM from 50hz to 60hz. My pet has the normal 50hz masked ROM and I want to know how to replace the PET EDIT ROM with an EPROM THanks1
  13. V

Just got PET 4032

Hello everyone! Just got my first PET! Its a 4032. Does anyone know if the Edit rom can be replaced with an EPROM? I downloaded the 60HZ edit ROM bin UD7 from Zimmer.net and programmed it into a 2716 but the PET wont even boot. I know the EPROMS are good as I programmed the SPACE font into...
  14. V

NEC PC-8001 RGB cable

Hello Everyone, I got a complete NEC PC-8001 system but the manuals don't include pinouts for the 8 Pin DIN RGB cable. My system included a cable with 8 pin DIN to 9 pin DB9. So I plugged it in to my CGA to VGA converter and monitor displays NO SIGNAL Anyone know the pinouts and how to get...
  15. V

Kaypro 4 Warm boots

Is there any way to keep the Kaypro 4 from warm booting after exiting an app? Thanks Bill
  16. V

Looking for all Infocom Adventures for CP/M

Hi, I have Zork I, II and III. Anyone have a zip with all th other Infocom adventures? Thanks Bill
  17. V

KAYPRO 4 only Lower case

Hello everyone. I am stumped. I just got a Kaypro 4 and everything displays in lower case. When I press the caps lock key on the keyboard the LED in the caps lock key lights but I still only get lower case. When I hold shift on either side of the keyboard also only lower case. Anyone have...
  18. V

Kaypro XL need help!

I just got a brand new Kaypro XL! The CPU is an NEC V20. I can not find any info anywhere. I can get it to boot DOS from the floppy but the hard drive doesn't boot and Fdisk won't detect it so I ordered an XT-IDE and will try an IDE-CF. There are a couple of boards with dip switches. I hope...
Back