• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. V

Turbo Pascal 3.01 for CP/M 80

I have a Kaypro 4 and when I install Turbo Pascal 3 the only options for Kaypro is Kaypro with HiLite and Kaypro without HiLite. I tried both and many of the CTL combonations don't work. For example CTL-K does nothing except display CTL-K in the upper left hand corner of the screen. So to make...
  2. V

Just got PET 4032

Hello everyone! Just got my first PET! Its a 4032. Does anyone know if the Edit rom can be replaced with an EPROM? I downloaded the 60HZ edit ROM bin UD7 from Zimmer.net and programmed it into a 2716 but the PET wont even boot. I know the EPROMS are good as I programmed the SPACE font into...
  3. V

NEC PC-8001 RGB cable

Hello Everyone, I got a complete NEC PC-8001 system but the manuals don't include pinouts for the 8 Pin DIN RGB cable. My system included a cable with 8 pin DIN to 9 pin DB9. So I plugged it in to my CGA to VGA converter and monitor displays NO SIGNAL Anyone know the pinouts and how to get...
  4. V

Kaypro 4 Warm boots

Is there any way to keep the Kaypro 4 from warm booting after exiting an app? Thanks Bill
  5. V

Looking for all Infocom Adventures for CP/M

Hi, I have Zork I, II and III. Anyone have a zip with all th other Infocom adventures? Thanks Bill
  6. V

KAYPRO 4 only Lower case

Hello everyone. I am stumped. I just got a Kaypro 4 and everything displays in lower case. When I press the caps lock key on the keyboard the LED in the caps lock key lights but I still only get lower case. When I hold shift on either side of the keyboard also only lower case. Anyone have...
  7. V

Kaypro XL need help!

I just got a brand new Kaypro XL! The CPU is an NEC V20. I can not find any info anywhere. I can get it to boot DOS from the floppy but the hard drive doesn't boot and Fdisk won't detect it so I ordered an XT-IDE and will try an IDE-CF. There are a couple of boards with dip switches. I hope...
Back