• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. F

IBM PC 5170 "dead" on power up for the first time - help needed!

So I bought one of the NOS (new old stock) IBM PC 5170 on eBay a while ago – the ones that Clint from LGR also bought and made a Youtube video about – and I first had the time to unpack it today and power it on. I live in Denmark, so I kept it at the factory 230v setting, connected a monitor to...
  2. F

WTB: Windows 3.0 software for the Commodore PC

I am looking for this version of Windows 3.0, branded for the Commodore PC. Anyone who want to sell me this edition? See picture.
  3. F

Tandberg Data TDV 2200

Anyone here who know if the Tandberg Data TDV 2200 has a RS-232 serial port? I am not sure if I am asking in the right forum...
  4. F

Tandberg Data TDV 2200

Anyone here who know if the Tandberg Data TDV 2200 has a RS-232 serial port? I am not sure if I am asking in the right forum...
  5. F

New owner of TRS-80 Model 4 in need of help for fixing B/W monitor

Hi, I just got a very nice looking TRS-80 Model 4 computer, and it is quite a cool thing to finally own such a machine, as I am living in Denmark (Europe), so getting one is pretty rare. I imported one from USA, and it finally arrived yesterday - in one piece! The computer is in great shape (it...
  6. F

What is the name of this copy device?

I did not get the chance to buy this on eBay. It is a device that can copy form disk to disk (both 2HD and 2D/DD). The seller did not write the name of the device, so I have little hope of finding another one. Does anyone here know the name, number or any info of the device?
Back