• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

Orchid Prodesigner/e

I recently got an Orchid Prodesigner/e VGA (and EGA?) video card to go in one of my 386 machines. I've spent the past week looking for a manual and jumper settings on this card. Looking for help. In addition to this card I have a Prodesigner/II and there is a lot of information available for...
  2. K

IBM InfoWindow terminals, books and old AS/400 parts

I have an old AS/400 I'm looking to part out. Aside from that there are a number of cables, books and three InfoWindow terminals. There are two 3476 and one 3477 terminal with keyboards and twinax cables. The terminals have no burn in that I can see. The 3476 terminals are in good functional...
  3. K

IBM AS/400 9402 F02 for sale or trade, Located in Mississippi

I have an IBM AS/400 model 9402 F02, I've decided I just don't have the free time to devote to this machine. This past week I acquired a lot of stuff (think entire room) from a family member and I've got to make some room at home. I'm willing to part the system out if anyone is interested or...
  4. K

AS/400 9402/f02 system I acquired a while back. Looking for some info and help.

Let me start by thanking contributing members in some of the older AS/400 threads I found. I have read through and continue to look through these forums and others. I have been pouring over the system builders guide found here: http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp0042.pdf Ok, so...
  5. K

WANTED: Old mainframe computer (1130, System/3, anything!)

Old 90's era AS/400. Sorry I didn't get a picture of the tower. You should be able to look the model up and see a picture of it. I have 3 terminals with keyboards, connection cables, a ups, an IBM printer and a tape or two for the system. I'm open to offers and I'm located in Clinton MS...
  6. K

F/S 486 Toshiba laptop lot

A few pictures. I am negotiable on price and willing to part the lot out. PM me if interested.
  7. K

IBM 5150 Parts lot

I'd like to sell as a whole lot. These came from a 5150, with a rough looking case. I don't know whether these are working or not. I don't have a monitor that will work with the particular system to boot with. My Ebay seller ID is the same as my VCF ID. Feel free to contact me via pm. I'm...
  8. K

F/S 486 Toshiba laptop lot

I have a working t4850ct along with a t4700cs. Both have power cords and trackball mice. I also have a deskstation 4 (i beleive) that works great with the 4700. I also have a non working t4600c and a 1910. I'm asking $200 plus shipping for the whole lot. I will add pictures as I get some...
Back