• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. E

WTB Local (Central IL): Sony Trinitron 19-20" TV w/ S-Video input

Looking for a 19-20" Sony Trinitron TV with S-Video input(s), in the Bloomington/Normal area. Preferably the black curved tube type, not the newer silver flat-tube type. Will pay pretty decent money, especially if it can be driven here as I don't have a car. This will be replacing a Sylvania...
  2. E

WTB: TRS-80 Model 4 (non gate-array) Keyboard Bezel

I'm looking for the bezel that goes with this keyboard:
  3. E

WTB: Late Socket 3 motherboards w/ 486DX4/5x86 support

I am looking for a VLB or PCI Socket 3 motherboard that supports 486DX4 CPUs and/or, better yet, AMD/Cyrix 5x86. Must have: aforementioned 486DX4 and/or 5x86 support, 72-pin DIMM slots, intact barrel battery or corrosion cleaned if any Nice to haves: PCI, coin battery slot, PS/2 mouse header...
  4. E

Wanted: Suncom TAC-2 Joystick

Want to buy one of these, around $15-30 depending on shape: I also have an Epyx 500XJ (purchased NOS, used very little) to trade. And other things too; just ask what you're looking for.
  5. E

WTB: 19" or larger VGA CRT in Chicago area

I am looking to buy a single 19" diagonal or larger CRT that supports at least 1600x1200 @ 85hz. Local only, due to the difficulty/economic feasibility of shipping large tubes. I am paying up to $60 and possibly more. Must be beige/white. Aperture grill/Trinitron tubes are preferred but not...
  6. E

WTB: Working 486/Pentium 1/MMX Computers

I am interested in purchasing any and all 486, Pentium, and Pentium MMX computers. Custom built, OEM, tower or desktop form, doesn't matter. As long as it has ISA slots and it works. Located in Orland Park, IL, and will do local pickup if closeby. Paypal accepted.
  7. E

WTB: Working Pentium/Socket 7 Towers

I am interested in purchasing any and all Socket 7 tower machines. Custom built, OEM, doesn't matter. As long as it has ISA slots and it works. Located in Orland Park, IL, and will do local pickup if closeby. Paypal accepted.
  8. E

WTB: Commodore printer, working, with paper and ink

I've been looking for one of these for a long while, just so I could use it with the rest of my C64 setup. I've got a lot of printing programs that I want to try out. Any dot-matrix printer works, but if it's a tractor-feed printer I'd like the paper with the holes on the sides, maybe a few...
Back