• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Pentium Overdrive 83mhz Questions

Hi all! I have recently bought a Pentium Overdrive off Ebay... an 83mhz original for socket 2/3. Having wanted one for a long time I couldn't pass this up. To be honest I've always been interested in the Overdrive 63/83 pentiums, due partly to the features found within the chip. But anyway...
  2. A

Need help finding info on 486 motherboard

Hi, I have recently have just received this 486 motherboard, It's a socket 3 board, with PCI (5V) and a cr2032 battery. but other than that I have no other knowledge about this particular board. Any info, especially jumper settings would be appreciated.;)
  3. A

Problem with 3.5 inch Floppy Drive

I am in the process of restoring a 486-era laptop. However, the floppy drive is refusing to read disks, producing the error message 'DISKETTE READ ERROR' when I try to get the drive to read diskettes. The spindle motor works fine and the stepper motor SEEMS to be working, so what could be the...
  4. A

Leo Designote Notebook (1994/5)

My first vintage pc project... It is a notebook from the days of the 486, released in the mid nineties to offer a cheaper alternative to other laptops at the time. It was also sold as the Everex Designote in the US and ASIA. Due to it having been in storage for soo long, many of the original...
Back