• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. EverythingisAOK

atariage store

I heard the atariage store is not selling any unlicensed titles (after they dump their current inventory). They are being pretty mum on reasons, although they say they have not been threatened with a lawsuit. My guess is they are being purchased, anyone have any thoughts? Hopefully the authors...
  2. EverythingisAOK

Like TRSTools , but...

Is there a graphical application like TRSTools that supports partitions for hard drive images? I noticed that TRSTools while being able to open a hard drive image (I am using a FreHD), just shows the first partition. I am tempted to write one, but don't want to reinvent the wheel.
  3. EverythingisAOK

Need a IIe motherboard

Just need a motherboard. Anyone have one for sale? Have a IIe enhanced with serious battery damage from a memory card that was left inside it with AA batteries.
  4. EverythingisAOK

8" floppy

I am not sure if what I have is anything special as I don't have an 8"floppy disk drive. I have a few 8" floppies that I picked up in trades, none of them are very interesting as they seem to be, from looking at the labels, just personal word processing files for perhaps CP/M. But one disk did...
  5. EverythingisAOK

Anyone recognize this UK computer?

From a 1984 video on Thames TV
  6. EverythingisAOK

Model 4 video monitor board

Does anyone have a working video board for the monitor in a model 4 (Philips 12VCMP31) to sell? Mine is acting like it is not powering up.
  7. EverythingisAOK

Is this normal?

Noticed this leg sticking out on my Model 4. Does anyone know if this is normal?
  8. EverythingisAOK

Newbie question about drives

I am totally new to the TRS-80 , so I apologize if the answer to this one is obvious. I am using the HxC emulator plugged into my external floppy port on my Model 4. It shows up as two drives and are mapped to drive 2 and drive 3. Works great, but some disks images I can't read unless I boot...
  9. EverythingisAOK

Sound very low

I have a cassette player cable plugged into my Model 4 cassette jack. I did this to hear sound on some games. I plugged it into an amp and have it turned up all the way, but the sound is barely there. With the volume up all the way, if you put your ear up to the speaker you can hear the sound...
  10. EverythingisAOK

External floppy connector bad on Model 4

I picked up a HxC floppy emulator for my newly acquired Model 4. I hooked it up to the external floppy connector on the bottom of the TRS-80 and when I booted LDOS from my internal floppy drive I could not see the emulated floppy drive connected to the external connector. I then opened the...
  11. EverythingisAOK

My Little Apple IIe Corner

Computer purchased new in 1980's, Please show yours.
Back