• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

HALT & CATCH FIRE on AMC TV General Discussion...

Just thought I would set up a placeholder for anyone who might like to discuss this very unique show. Against all odds, it will be returning for it's 4th and Final season on AMC this Summer. The plotline is now up to about 1991 and the "birth" of the Internet as we know it today. Season 1 began...
  2. C

Who wants an EDUCATOR 64... Ebay

http://http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RARE-Vintage-Commodore-EDUCATOR-64-CBM-4064-Tested-and-WORKING-/252740700724?hash=item3ad8850a34:g:JSwAAOSw241YiSy0 It's NOT mine... but it is from a Canadian seller.
  3. C

"Halt and Catch Fire" on AMC

Just an fyi for Commodore fans.. Season 2 of "Halt and Catch Fire" on AMC returned recently (Ep. 2 aired this past Sunday), and Commodore computers feature heavily in this season's storyline.
  4. C

FYI: Original PET games software Ebay listings.

Just an fyi for any who may be interested... An Ebay seller currently has several pieces of original PET software in original packaging listed. Shipping to Canada seems price prohibitive, but these could be of interest to PET collectors. Just enter " Hayden Commodore PET " as your search...
  5. C

Anyone attending World of Commodore Tomorrow?

I have found myself pre-occupied with other things lately, but I am going to "try" to make it down to Toronto for WOC. Anyone here planning on going?
  6. C

Thinking of getting my FIRST Amiga... 30 years late!

Crazy, I know! I have used & owned pretty much everything Commodore ever made, BUT I never got into any part of the Amiga line. Yep, I have NEVER owned one single Amiga let alone know anything about how its OS works. I can't really recall the exact reasons why I was never interested, other...
  7. C

OT: Custom Battery Powered C64 Notebook!

I came across this page while looking up the actual webpage for a UK Ebay seller of SD2IEC cards and other items. His first batch of 5 are sold out, and it looks like he is making another batch. I have no idea what these sell for? Perhaps negotiated best offer deals?? It uses a repurposed...
  8. C

1750 REU on Ebay for $75

Maybe this should be in another forum, but I thought I would mention this if anybody was looking for one. I already have a 1750 512K Ram Expander for my 128, but I know that original ones are somewhat rare... I wont put a link, But if you were looking for one, just put it in your search...
  9. C

Are there many.... ANY SX-64 owners here?

Update.... Holy Cow, I already received a resolution via email!?? Excert... Dear Philip XXXXX, We've finished investigating your claims, and we've decided both cases in your favor. Because the global shipping provider was at fault, you'll receive a full refund in the amount of $201.09...
  10. C

QuantumLink RELOADED?

Is anyone using this?.... And how? Would it be possible to make a direct online connection with a vintage 64 and a product like the 64Nic, or is a separate PC always required in the mix? PS: I know it is still buggy and in testing and that you can access it via VICE. I am not interested in...
  11. C

Fixer-Upper PET on Ebay for $250

For anyone up for a challenge... http://ebay.com/itm/121460013347?nav=SEARCH
  12. C

Comments awaiting Moderation

Just an observation (and a test for this particular post...sort of) I understand Im a new member and that I am treated differently as far as posting implications and such. But it seems that half of reply's show up immediately, while the others go to into moderation limbo. I still have a few...
  13. C

Are there many.... ANY SX-64 owners here?

I never actually owned one back in the day. I had Vic20 (first EVER computer!), 64C, 128, PC-10, etc, etc. But for whatever reason, I have been bitten by the Commodore Reminiscing bug (if there is such a thing! :blush:) and have been going a little nutz lately reacquiring some stuff like a Mint...
  14. C

Any sources left for 1581 Drives?

These seem to be VERY few and far between now. I see that there was a source for 1581 "Drive Kits" last year where you supplied your own PC 3.5" drive to complete them... But that supply appears exhausted now. I guess patiently watching Ebay is my only option? EDIT: Never-mind. Found what I...
  15. C

Is the real WOZNIAC selling a Framed KIM-1 on Ebay??

Hello Everyone! This happens to be my very first post at VCF! I did not really intend for this to be my very first post here, (I am here to rekindle my childhood Commodore memories among other things), but a listing on EBAY has caught my eye. It is for an original KIM-1... a Beautiful Mint...
Back