• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

I just purchased the Tandy 2000 MS-DOS 2.11 Boot Diskette with the Digi-Mouse and Clock drivers included. I don't have a working Tandy 2000 at the moment (I am currently working on that), but I should be able to make a copy on computer with a 1.2MB diskette drive using ImageDisk. I will be sure...
  2. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

Serial ports do not apply here. This for the Digi-Mouse/Clock board. The Digi-Mouse is basically a Bus Mouse with a DB9 connector. In theory it should operate the same on the Tandy 1000 or Tandy 2000 with a Digi-Mouse./Clock board.
  3. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

@rmartin65 Did the mouse/clock driver disk work? If so, please upload a copy. Thanks!
  4. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

Please upload a copy of the diskette to archive.org or here so others can have a copy going forward. Thanks!
  5. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

I hope it works for you as well!
  6. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

This diskette for sale on eBay is for the Tandy 1000, but I think it should work on the Tandy 2000 Digi-Mouse/Clock board as well. https://www.ebay.com/itm/285679505910?hash=item4283d351f6:g:IFEAAOSwDx9ku7kB
  7. J

Tandy 2000 mouse driver

I think this is what you are looking for already on archive.org: https://archive.org/details/tandy-digi-mouse
  8. J

Online manual for GRAFIX now updated to v2.70

I have been in contact with the webmaster for RGB Classic Games, who also hosts copies of GRAFIX for downloading. He has been nice enough to publish an online version of the manual for GRAFIX. He has updated it to the current version 2.70. You can access the manual at the following URL...
  9. J

GRAFIX now posted to Github

GRAFIX is a graphics & sound TSR API for the Tandy 1000/PCjr. I wrote the initial version all the way back in 1988. The latest version 2.7 adds support for the IBM PCjr. The Github repository is located at the following URL: https://github.com/jasa1063/GRAFIX Enjoy!
  10. J

Need Tandy 1000 EX ROM for PCEM

Why do you need a Tandy 1000 EX ROM when the Tandy 1000 EX is not a supported emulated system on PCem in the first place? The Tandy 1000 SX is also not supported. Either ROM would do you no good.
  11. J

Tandy 1000 model 25-1002

It may be as simple as cleaning the read/write heads on both drives with some 99% IPA. Try that first before looking for a replacement drive.
  12. J

Source for purchasing a MC68851 PMMU for a Macintosh II

Sure you can go the 68030 route, but it is not the same as having the 68020/68851 combo, which is what I was looking for. That is unique to the entire Macintosh line of computers.
  13. J

I just wanted to add I did get another quote from www.ovaga.com that came in at $120. Again a bit steep, but it is another source if someone is looking for one.
  14. J

Need Tandy 1000HX ROM for PCEM v12 windows

Here is the link to download the Tandy 1000 HX setup file: http://ftp.oldskool.org/pub/tvdog/tandy1000/setups/1000HX.EXE
  15. J

I tested MS-DOS built into ROM on my Tandy 1000 SL/2 configuration in 86Box and it does work. You need to run the SETUPSL2 to make sure that everything is configured first. I assume you would need to do the same thing for the Tandy 1000 HX setup as well.
  16. J

I did some checking and was able to find a reliable source for purchasing one of these. I did find one other source but it was double the cost. Here is the weblink for a company in the Netherlands. Origineel Motorola XC68851RC16 MC68851 – Van Dijken Elektronica You cannot purchase directly...
  17. J

I don't know if the built in MS-DOS and Deskmate in ROM is supported on PCem or 86Box as I have never used that feature. You stated you were using PCem v12. I would recommend going to v17 of PCem. According to this post the Tandy 1000 HX is fully supported in this version. You may also want to...
  18. J

A modern working Tandy SmartWatch replacement for Tandy 1000 SL/2

The Tandy 1000 SL & SL/2 seem to be designed a bit different. I had no luck trying to piggyback on the ROM socket, but had to use the designated socket on the motherboard to use a No-Slot Clock. That is what has made it so difficult find a usable solution until now.
  19. J

Download the ROM package for 86Box on Github. It includes a Tandy 1000 HX ROM that should work with PCem. Here is the download link: https://github.com/86Box/roms
  20. J

A modern working Tandy SmartWatch replacement for Tandy 1000 SL/2

A big problem I have had was finding a modern Tandy SmartWatch replacement for my Tandy 1000 SL/2. The Tandy 1000 SmartWatch+ from Cybernetic Systems on Tindie is too long because of the way the ROM socket is right up against the drive bays. I had been using a small ISA RTC that I bought a few...
Back