• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. TangentDelta

Looking for Intel iSBC 188/56 Manuals

Hello. I recently acquired an Apollo-branded Intel iSBC 188/56. I was able to find a sales brochure with the specs of the board, and that's about it. I found that the part number for the hardware reference manual that I'm looking for is 148209-001. Does anyone have any leads on this hardware...
  2. TangentDelta

HP 9817 (9000 series 200) HP-UX?

Hello. I have an HP 9817 computer with a 9133 disk drive. Was HP-UX ever meant to run on this machine? All of the HP documentation I can find suggests running either BASIC or Pascal on it. I've tried booting the HP-UX 5.1 setup disk from hpmuseum.net but the computer locks up after 30 seconds of...
  3. TangentDelta

Otrona Attache 8:16 Technical Manual

Hello. I'm looking for a scan of the full Otrona Attache 8:16 technical manual. Bitsavers has a scan of the "Theory Of Operation" chapter of the manual, but the information that I am seeking is not present, and the scan is poor. Thanks.
  4. TangentDelta

Commodore PET 2001N Mystery Cutouts

I brushed the dust off of my PET 2001N today to take some pictures of it for reference. I noticed that at the top of the housing there are some brass ferrules embedded into the plastic. As I inspected it further, I also noticed a pair of cutouts on the front of the chassis with black plastic...
  5. TangentDelta

Otrona Attache Mystery Mod and Repair

I picked up an Otrona Attache and a box of parts at VCF-MW this year. Unfortunately the Otrona is missing the back cover and power supply, which I'll have to track down at some point. I have a handful of Otrona motherboards and all of them were modified with a large board that replaces the...
  6. TangentDelta

Change 2.11 BSD /dev/console Parameters?

Hello! I picked up a PDP-11/73 at VCF-MW this year and installed 2.11 BSD using VTServer. My terminal emulator works fine connected at 9600 8N1, but as soon as init runs /dev/rc a change occurs and I get garbled characters. I can only use the terminal if I change the mode to 7N1. This...
  7. TangentDelta

Mystery 8-bit ISA Card

Hello! I recently acquired an IBM 5150. The seller only provided the machine itself, with no additional software or peripherals. The machine has a pretty straight-forward hardware setup. Stock IBM CGA card, Adaptec RLL controller and Seagate ST-238, 384K RAM expansion card with RTC, stock IBM...
  8. TangentDelta

Kaypro 10 CP/M 2.2H Reload Issues

Hello! I recently acquired a Kaypro 10 "83". I'd like to get put a KayPlus BIOS in it, but in order to do that, I need to get a working load of CP/M going first. The machine was shipped to me with the drive safely parked with SAFETY.COM. On the load of CP/M 2.2H it had when I got it, FINDBAD...
  9. TangentDelta

Tandy 1000 TL/2 System Looking For A Good Home

I have a Tandy 1000 TL/2 system with the monitor, keyboard, mouse, and joystick. I also have an ISA NIC installed (not pictured) and set up to work with mTCP. The hard drive does not have any bad blocks other than the ones listed on top of it from the factory. I'd be looking to get around $100...
  10. TangentDelta

Apple IIGS Capacitor Replacement?

Hello everyone. I own an Apple IIGS and today the capacitors in the PSU decided to fail. The only capacitors that seem to have failed are the RIFA filter capacitors but I would like to re-cap the entire board just to be safe. I don't have very much experience with different capacitor types and...
Back