• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

Misc Ultrix 4.0 TK-50 tapes

I have 3 Ultrix 4.0 tapes that are orphaned. I've looked on bitsavers.org and can't find them listed, but I don't have any way to preserve them. I'm wondering if they're useful to anyone and/or if they've been preserved somewhere. I really hate tossing stuff like this. Can anyone use them...
  2. D

Fujitsu M2512A Magneto Optical SCSI drive

Asking $50 +shipping (USPS), I'll include 7 disk cartridges. I tested and was able to read data from cartridges, but got media error trying to format them, not sure if I was doing it properly or media was bad, been too long. Originally used it with Windows 98/XP, but tested on Ubuntu with...
  3. D

Proxim Orinoco 8482-WD Wireless a/b/g

Pickup in San Diego, CA, or will mail in US (USA only; USPS is my preferred method). $10 plus shipping or free pickup. IEEE 802.11a/b/g Up to 54Mbps Up to 152-Bit WEP PCI 2.4G, 5G CCK, DBPSK, DQPSK, OFDM
  4. D

Free: Two D-Link DPH-50U Skype USB Phone Adapters

Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will mail in US for cost of shipping (USA only; USPS is my preferred method). If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject. D-Link DPH-50U Skype USB Phone Adapter allows you to use your existing corded or cordless...
  5. D

Assorted RAM

Assorted RAM, pictures do not necessarily show matching groups, some single sticks belong with one or more other groups, pictures were randomly taken and combined into groups. I have to split this into 2 posts so I can attach the remaining pics. I don't know my memory types, so if a picture...
  6. D

Free: MSI GeForce FX 5200 128MB DDR (AGP bus) 4X/8X Video Card FX5200-TD128LF

Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider mailing in US for my cost of shipping (USA only; USPS is my preferred method). If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject.
  7. D

Free: 3Com EtherLink III (ISA bus) 3c509B-TPO

EDIT: Just found another one of these, so 2 are available. Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider mailing in US for my cost of shipping (USA only; USPS is my preferred method). If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject. 3Com EtherLink...
  8. D

Free: PCI-E ASUS N6600GTE-R1.0 e-GeForce 6600GT 128MB 128-P2-N368-TX VGA

Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider mailing in US for my cost of shipping (USA only; USPS is my preferred method). If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject.
  9. D

Free: Inno3D GeForce 2 MX-400 AGP bus 64MB VGA adapter

Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider shipping in US for cost of shipping (USA only; USPS is my preferred method). If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject. Inno3D GeForce 2 MX-400 AGP bus 64MB VGA and composite output. Fan has been...
  10. D

Free GeForce SF8855DT FX 5500 256MB 128-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card

Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider mailing in US for cost of shipping (USPS flat rate box $8.45). If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject. This is a AGP bus graphics card with VGA, DVI, and composite video outputs.
  11. D

Free GIGABYTE GV-N84STC-512I Video card.

ACTUALLY THERE ARE 2 OF THESE, one Rev 1 and one Rev 2. Free for pickup in San Diego, CA, will consider mailing in US. If you're having problems reading/sending PM's, send me a PM with your email in the Subject. Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS GPU Supports PCI Express 2.0 Microsoft DirectX...
  12. D

Two 3Com 3c509B PCI cards (Free)

Both are free to pickup in San Diego (preferred), or for the cost of shipping in the US. Untested, however always kept in anti-static bags. I repaired a lot of PC's and didn't tend to keep defective parts, barely enough room to keep the working ones! If PM's aren't working for you, try sending...
  13. D

Free DEC TK50Z-GA Needs work

Free to a good home! (Will update this post when its been claimed) I have a TK50Z-GA I picked up off eBay a couple years ago. It won't load tapes, it eats them. I'd intended to try and fix it, but never got around to it. Ironically it was manufactured at the plant I used to work at and was one...
  14. D

Lots of Hard disks

I've got 16 desktop hard drives and 12 laptop hard drives, various ages ranging back to 1997. There are a 3-4 with issues, may still be useful to someone. If there is a specific disk(s) that an individual wants, I'll put it aside with your username unless someone claims them all first, then you...
Back