• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

Asus Slot 1 Motherboard,Processor and Memory (E-Bay)

If anyone is interested.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/191708121586?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  2. C

Close to getting a Imsia 8080 but what about the Floopy Drives ?

Hello all. I'm mostly into Commodore computers as that is what I grew up with but have always been in love with the IMSIA 8080. Of course because of "War Games" movie. I am so close in acquiring one of these for some landscaping work in trade. The main question that I have is how...
  3. C

Hello all fellow Vintage (Better!!!!) Computer Owners.

Hello All, New to the forums but not new to Vintage Computers. Mostly a Commodore Fan. Have owned everything from the 64 to a Amiga but my favorite is the C128. Getting back into it after many years after my entire C128 system was stolen years ago. Have a bit of knowledge and will...
  4. C

WTB: IBM Selectric Printer/Typewriter Ball in APL Language

Hello All, New to the forum but not vintage computers. Mostly a Commodore Fan!! I am looking for a IBM Selectric Printer/typewriter ball in the APL programing language. These are 'RARE' and have not seen on listed anywhere for about 2 years or so. I missed out on E-Bay a few...
  5. C

IBM Selectric Printer Ball - APL programing language

Hello All, New to the form but not to Vintage computing. Mainly Commodore user. I am looking for IBM Selectric Printer (Typewriter) Ball in the "APL" programing language. As far as I know these are "rare" as they were not readily available to the general public and were for...
Back