• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

FS: Lear Siegler ADM-31 Terminal

This is a dumb terminal that was popular in the 1970's and is now considered a collectors item. It has the classic beige/brown "clam shell" design popular with many models made by Lear Siegler during that era of glass tele-types. This particular terminal came into my possession in a...
  2. L

Wanted: ADM-31 Maintenance Manual

Hello, I am desperately hoping someone here can help me find a Maintenance manual or schematic on the Lear Siegler ADM-31 dumb terminal. My friend and I are trying to diagnose a problem with this terminal and a technical schematic would greatly help us in tracing the signals. I have searched...
  3. L

WTB: Oscillator for ADM-31

I'm repairing a Lear Siegler ADM-31 dumb terminal. I pulled out the oscillator to test it and the frequency read around 6.0 Mhz but the reading is 19.584 Mhz. Also when trying to remove the oscillator from the PCB, I broke off two of the legs, so I'm in need of a replacement. I tried googling...
  4. L

WTB: Flyback Transformer ADM-31

Hi, I’m repairing a Lear Seigler ADM-31 dumb terminal and I suspect the flyback transformer is faulty. Not getting any high voltage off the anode. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement flyback transformer for the ADM terminals? It has a Samsung monitor 12DN4KA and all the flyback...
  5. L

Lear Siegler ADM-31 Repair

Hi there, I'm trying to fix a Lear Siegler ADM-31 dumb terminal I purchased on Kijiji and I'm hoping to get some guidance on this forum as to how to proceed next. When I initially powered it on, it beeped once before I heard a "pop" and then a little puff of smoke coming out from the back...
  6. L

Help ID a 486 SBC Clone MB

I recently acquired a 486 computer which I'm trying to build into a DOS Gaming Station. It's a full-sized Single Board Computer on a Transformer Backplane. Ideally, I would like to install an 8GB HD but the BIOS is limited to 512MB HD. Before going the route of DDO's or CF2IDE or controller...
Back