• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Wanted: Early Plastic or Ceramic Synertek 6502 (1977)

I need an early an early plastic or ceramic Synertek 6502, with a 1977 date code. If anyone has one to sell, please let me know.
  2. A

Dark Green Slot Rev 0s

Based on my research there were about 250 ventless Apple II's made. The ventless on the cover of Micro The 6502 Journal OCT - NOV 1977 has a motherboard number of 467. If you consider the deviation between the motherboard and baseplate of the last ventless sold on ebay, which was 203, was 215...
  3. A

Need 1977 E0 Integer ROM

I need an E0 Integer ROM with a 1977 date code. If anyone has one available please let me know. I could also use a CPU with a 1977 date code.
  4. A

Early 1977 Integer ROM's

I'm trying to restore an early revision 0 Apple II. I was wondering if anyone has any early Apple II Integer ROM's. I don't need Integer ROM's, I have about 12 ROM cards, fully populated. I just need Integer ROM's with 1977 date codes. I could use any or a complete set.
  5. A

WTB: SWTPC Alphanumeric PR 40 Printer

I'm looking for an SWTPC Alphanumeric PR 40 Printer. I don't mind if its working or not.
  6. A

WTB: Early Apple II Mini Manul

I would like to purchase an early 1977 Apple II mini manual. It was the first manual sent out with the very first Apple II computers. It was just typewritten pages made before the Redbook. I already have the Simplicity Brochure.
  7. A

WTB: Apple II "Mini Manual"

I would like to purchase the early Apple II "Mini Manual." It was the first manual that was sold with the early Apple II's. It was just a collection of typewritten notes, which was made before the Red Book.
  8. A

WTB: Early Apple II Power Supply/ Working or Not

I'm restoring an Apple II revision 0. I'm looking for an early Apple II power supply, to replace the upgraded one inside my unit. I don't care if its working or not.
  9. A

WTB: Early Apple II A2M001 Silver Power Supply

I need an early A2M001 power supply for a revision 0 Apple II that I restoring. Please let me know if you have something.
  10. A

WTB: Apple II Plus Bell and Howell Parts / Name Plate/ Badge

I need a badge/ name plate for my Apple II Plus Bell and Howell. I might also be interested in some case parts if anyone has any to offer.
  11. A

Need Early Apple II Components: Power Supply, Integer ROMS, and CPU

Hello, I'm looking for an early Apple II power supply with a serial # from 5,000 - 6,000. In addition, I need some integer ROMS with a date code of late 1977 or early 1978. Lastly, I need an MOS 6502 Synertec, with a date code of late 1977 or early 1978. I could also use a late revision 0 Apple...
  12. A

Help Needed: Convert Apple ii Motherboard from PAL to NTSC

Can someone convert a PAL Apple II Revision 4 to NTSC?
  13. A

Wanted: Early Apple II Power Supply

I'm looking for an Apple II power Supply for a revision 1 Apple II.
Back