• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Need Early Apple II Components: Power Supply, Integer ROMS, and CPU

apple7859

Hello, I'm looking for an early Apple II power supply with a serial # from 5,000 - 6,000. In addition, I need some integer ROMS with a date code of late 1977 or early 1978. Lastly, I need an MOS 6502 Synertec, with a date code of late 1977 or early 1978. I could also use a late revision 0 Apple II motherboard, with a serial number from 5,000 - 6000. But I'm sure that is not going to happen.

Bump. Still looking. I'm now restoring an early ventless Apple II. So, I need components that are from early 1977. Mainly ROM's, and Synertek 6502. Well, I got no response in 1.5 years but I'm still hopeful!

Back