• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

KayPro 4 with a Mini Winnie!

Hi all, I just received an old KayPro 4/84 with the poplular Mini Winnie hard disk controller, and the Advent TurboROM V3.0 that was supposedly modified to be able to boot directly from the Mini Winnie controller. The reviews of this board indicate that it was roughly 2x the performance of the...
  2. K

Tallgrass Technologies TG-6180

Hi Everyone, I recently picked up an old tape drive / hard disk combo that has the unique capability of being used in the very earliest PC 5150; the ones that don't scan high memory for ROM. These drives have a loadable bios that can be placed on a boot disk and give access to both the tape...
  3. K

IOMega Bernoulli Project

I actually live in the town where IOMega started; Ogden, UT. In a tribute to my home town, have recently embarked on a new project to restore and get a working many of the original Bernoulli boxes. I have a working: Bernoulli Box 8" 10+10 using the Alpha-10 drives Bernoulli Box II 5.25" 20+20...
  4. K

Everex Excel Streaming Tape Software V4.08

Hi Everyone, I am working on a project to create a tape backup system for some old tapes of mine. The original system (I no longer have) was a Everex Excel 150 backup. I purchased a 60MB external Everex tape drive, which came with V4.06 of the software. I then purchased a Wangtek QIC02 150MB...
  5. K

Intel Inboard 386/AT Drivers

I recently acquired an Intel Inboard 386/AT. The board required some work on the cable between the board and the CPU socket, but, I have got it working. I am looking for the complete driver disk(s) for this board. minuszerodegrees.net has some of the drivers, but not the documentation...
Back