• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Tandy 1000 SL

I recently acquired 2 1000 SL machines that appear to have been used as network terminals. Currently only one of them is bootable. There appears to be netboot support baked into the bios and when I run setupsl /a I get a network boot option screen. What I am wondering is if this is normal...
  2. A

Overboard

I just saw this happen on ebay, are things really getting this out of hand or did someone just get carried away?
  3. A

PS/1 PS/2 floppy drive adapter

Does anyone know if an adapter exists for the PS/1 or PS/2 to use standard floppy drives without hacking into the cable? I know Texelec made one for the edge card drives used in the model 30-8086 but my model 30-286 and model 35 just have a ribbon cable. I know it's possibly to hack up the...
  4. A

Tandy 1000 25-1000

Hello, I've recently been working on getting an original Tandy 1000 (not the a revision) working. I seem to be unable to get an XTIDE to work properly with it. IT does have the 1.0.0 bios, and not the later 1.0.1 version. I have read claims that the original version did not scan for...
  5. A

Tandy 1000 TL/3 and NIC

Hello All., I am attempting to get a NIC working with a Tandy 1000 TL/3. My card is a 3com 509TP, I can verify that the card works in my 486 just fine, but no matter what I try with the 1000 it will not work, the configuration program says there are no free io addresses when I try the...
Back