• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. C

5151 Monitor problems

I have recently purchased an ibm 5150 computer that came with a 5151 monitor. As far as I can tell the computer is fine but the monitor is displaying solid green with distortions where the text is. I am just able to make out what some of it says and it is the normal boot and prompt. I have...
  2. C

1541 Trouble

Hi all, I had purchased a couple of broken 1541 drives from eBay to try and fix up for fun. When I turn one of them on it boots fine and looks normal until you want to do something with it. I tried formatting, initializing, reading, and writing on good disks and all that happens is it tries to...
  3. C

commodore 1702 monitor

Hello I just got a 1702 monitor for my C64 over ebay. The first time I turned it on it make a high pitched squeal like nails on a chalkboard and refused to turn on after that. I decide to open it up to see whats wrong and, well... Basically I want to know how screwed i am, because I think...
  4. C

Hello from Raleigh

Thanks for reading, I am interested in commodore computers mostly but like all of the computers up to the late 80's.
Back