• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. seven-bit

New England TANDY

I'll be posting a few monitors, another Tandy 1000, few keyboards soon. Most has already been posted.
  2. seven-bit

New England TANDY

Have a pair of Enhanced on Ebay. Will be listing others later.
  3. seven-bit

Tandy cat 25-1037A modem card manual

Also: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi_34ie3dP8AhW0kokEHdCcCTQQFnoECEkQAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thealmightyguru.com%2FWiki%2Fimages%2F5%2F57%2FTandy_1000_-_Manual_-_Notes_%2526_Jumpers_-_Volume_2.pdf&usg=AOvVaw3uc48gH6TZoHj_G8EIbxpP...
  4. seven-bit

Tandy cat 25-1037A modem card manual

Currently one for sale on Ebay. Maybe images will give you want you need w/o buying.
  5. seven-bit

25-1040 serial mouse

I found that there were at least three types by goggling but not what makes them different or one better than another.
  6. seven-bit

25-1040 serial mouse

I see there was a 25-1040; 25-1040A; 25-1040C. What were the differences?
  7. seven-bit

5.25 drive head stuck

Not sure what the issue was. Took off cover, flipped unit on side trying to get good look, was ready to disconnect drive A and also looking at how drive unit is fastened. Just happened to try disk again with power off and this time went right in and is working. Will leave disk in until I do some...
  8. seven-bit

5.25 drive head stuck

Ty. Disk can't be inserted in drive A due to running. I'll work with cable and resistor to see what happens.
  9. seven-bit

5.25 drive head stuck

Tandy Drive A light is on and running with no disk inserted. 1.) Any easy fix? 2.) If I disconnect drive A, can I use drive B?
  10. seven-bit

Sensation

Surprised no one here called out my mistake. 25-1641A wasn't a Sensation and I had to correct the Ebay listing.
  11. seven-bit

Sensation

https://www.ebay.com/itm/234848813445 Under system437 member
  12. seven-bit

Sensation

FYI - I posted a Tandy Sensation 25-1641A on Ebay yesterday.
  13. seven-bit

Anyone know of Generator repair forum?

Doing some reading. 1.) check terminals for good connection, no corrosion. 2.) check fuse. If battery voltage falls, current will increase and blow fuse. Sounds exactly like old Ford cars solenoid noise if battery was even a bit low.
  14. seven-bit

Anyone know of Generator repair forum?

I have a 16k of 17k model that is 2 yrs old. Really curious what the solution is in case it happens to mine, since I'm not near any servicemen.
  15. seven-bit

Adapter needed

If I hadn't found a cable I would've done the same.
  16. seven-bit

Adapter needed

Computer had 14 pin vga so I had to order special adapter. Thx.
  17. seven-bit

1000 RL floppy question

TY, it doesn't.
  18. seven-bit

1000 RL floppy question

Cleaning case, the floppy button snapped off. Doesn't really line up to glue back on so thinking it may have been previous repair done bad. Drive is marked Panasonic JU-253A043P H2019. If this sounds like an original then I'm in the market for a button off a junk drive.
  19. seven-bit

Adapter needed

Bought a DB9 F to DB15 M adapter but turns out my 1000 RLX needs a 3 row DB14 M and I didn't see one in my searches. Or, I'm I mistaken and only a 3 row DB12 M is needed? Located a Belkin cable on Ebay, ty.
  20. seven-bit

TANDY 1000

Motherboard that was with other parts listed yesterday is now also on Ebay.
Back