• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Found another Mini, Micro-systems 810

A while back i found and passed along an Entrex mini computer with the help of this forum. Well seems i've rescued another one with the help of a friend of mine. This one is a Microsystems Micro 810. I can find quite a bit of documentation about the unit but no evidence of one living...
  2. T

A what is it thread? Hnad wired wrapped board.

I have this board that I acquired mostly because I was just blown away by all the work that went into it. I showed to some folks on the IRC chat room last night and there were some theories. Without leading the witness here i'm interested in seeing if we can identify what it is. It appears...
  3. T

For Sale in Houston 3 Apple II computers

For sale are 3 Apple II computers, an Apple Monitor II and a Dual Floopy drive. The 1st IIe boots up, tries to load form the floppy. I can break into a prompt and the keyboard works. The 2nd IIe boot up, but presents random characters on the screen, The Monitor does work as can be seen. I do...
  4. T

MFM Hard Drive testing in a more modern PC

I have a bunch of MFM drives that I need to test but alas I do not have a function PC from the correct time period yet. If I were to obtain an MFM ISA card and install it in say a AMD 64 motherboard (Gigabyte) what are the ods the system will recognize the card and the drives? Steve
  5. T

Found an Entrex setup. I have no idea what to do with it.

Hello All, I couple of weeks ago I received a phone call from a friend of mine saying i needed to get to an estate sale will all kinds of vintage electronics in it. After returning several times to this sale I finally had to bring the following pieces back to my house in the hopes of saving...
  6. T

Hello.. new here

Hello, Just thought I'd stop in here first and say hello. I'm Steve from the Houston area, i'm into all kinds of vintage electronics and am becoming interested in vintage computers. Felt natural to join up here. I also have a specific issue in finding out some information on two pieces of...
Back