• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

I get my first 386 tomorrow!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COMPAQ-SLT-386S-20-/322412439192?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=kd5VhXA46pjKWFbNYTxuk7DfYXI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc COMPAQ SLT 386S 20 Laptop with detachable keyboard! Since the screen shots only include a screen of "4096 OK" I assume...
  2. B

M4 and 4P screen jiggle with drive activity?

My model 4 screen display sizes contracts slightly while formatting a disk. My 4P does it a lot with any drive activity. Is this normal or a sign I need to attend to the power supply?
  3. B

Model 4 tough lesson: monitor neck

When I first got my M4 a few weeks ago I was impatient to install the high res graphics board I bought months earlier. I broke the monitor neck within the first hour after delivery on my M4! I looked up assembly after I broke it. Now I look through the drive bays when I close it up. I ordered...
  4. B

Model 4 NGA Keyboard restore with pics

I am on vacation so I decided to refurb my keyboard. Several keys we unresponsive or would repeat without debounce working. My son, AkBKukU, did all the desolder and soldering. I did the disassembly and cleaning. He doesn't like to be involved when the case is being openend after we ruined one...
  5. B

Back into TRS-80 after so many years

Greetings. I've collected mostly game consoles and arcade cabs for the last many years. I've kept my Sinclair 1000 and Atari XE and XEGS through that time. I searched for a TRS-80 Model 4 locally for years. I even bought the HRG board repro hoping to get the computer to put it in. I finally...
Back