• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Midwest IBM Selectabase 770

I just got a ThinkPad 770 and a Selectadock III, but I’m missing the Selectabase port replicator to connect them together. Anyone out there have one? Located in Chicago.
  2. L

Midwest Intel 485 Cache Daughterboard, Reply SB16

I have an NCR 3350 and I’m looking for an L2 cache daughterboard for the CPU card. It takes the Intel 485 daughterboard, not a SIMM. The ECM-256 boards on eBay don’t work in it - it wants parity memory and that’s a non-parity board. I’m also looking for a Reply SB16 MCA sound card. USPS...
  3. L

MVME167 167Bug ROM

Recently, I got an MVME167 VME card plus transition board and P2 adapter, with 32MB of RAM and a chassis to go with it. I'd like to play with it (and the VGA VME graphics card I have as well) but instead of the standard 167Bug ROM that would let me boot NetBSD via TFTP, it has a VxWorks 5.1 boot...
  4. L

Tms34010 sdk

I'm looking for the TMS34010 SDK for a hobbyist project. All the manuals and documentation are available online but not the original assembler or compiler disks. Does anyone out there have a copy of them?
  5. L

Suntek Rocket 286 XT upgrade card?

I picked up a Suntek Rocket 286 CPU card a few days ago. It didn’t come with any documentation and I can’t find any online. It has a 286 rated at 10MHz on board and an 8088 plus an 8088 socket connector. There are two unmarked toggle switches on the back. I tried plugging it into my PC and was...
  6. L

PC 5150 Floppy Bezels

I recently purchased an original 5150 PC. It came with both disk drives installed and the original IBM floppy controller card. The first drive works but the second drive doesn’t spin, so I want to replace it with a 720K drive. It would be pretty ugly to have a half-height drive in a full-height...
  7. L

Intel System 80 SBC 660 Multibus computer with some Photometrics cards

Someone pointed me at an Intel Multibus system for sale and I bought it. It arrived today and it has some stuff I can't even begin to identify. It contains: - An Omnibyte OB68K1A single-board computer card with MACS EPROMs and two other EPROMs with no labels - Two 512KB RAM cards - A Qualogy...
  8. L

Atari TT030

I’m a hardware developer looking for an Atari TT030 for sale. I’m located in Chicago, US.
  9. L

Motorola 68040RC25M CPU

I've got a Quadra 660AV with no CPU that I picked up for free recently. It takes a 25MHz 68040 but I don't have any to pull. Anyone have one laying around they can part with? ;)
  10. L

G3/400 iMac with fuzzy CRT

I picked up a free Platinum iMac with a 400MHz G3. It's got 512MB of RAM so I want to use it for CodeWarrior. Unfortunately, after it's been on for a while the CRT gets fuzzy and unreadable. Is there any way to remedy that? It's not a showstopper since it has an external monitor port but an...
  11. L

Apple IIgs Uthernet card + ROM 03 Logic Board

I'm looking two pieces of Apple hardware: an Uthernet card for my IIgs and a ROM 03 logic board. My system works fine but the sound amplifier circuit is dead which is pretty annoying. Please get in contact if you've got either one for sale.
  12. L

Disk won't go all the way into Apple Unidisk 5.25"

I'm trying to set up a IIGS and I've got an Apple Unidisk drive that I pulled out of my closet. When I put in a floppy disk, it stops with about half an inch sticking out of the drive. It feels like it's hitting something mechanical in there. I'm not sure how to disassemble one of these drives...
  13. L

HP 3000 MicroXE

I bought an HP 3000 MicroXE recently for a dollar at a government auction. It's two units built into a rolling case, the two at the top of the HP museum page. It powers up and everything lights up, but I don't have any clue how to get it to do anything else. There are approximately ten thousand...
  14. L

NEC ProSpeed 386 Memory Expansion Card

I got an NEC ProSpeed/386 laptop in great condition recently and it's just so dang cute, but it's only got 2MB of RAM which is a little annoying when trying to run Windows 3.1 applications. The RAM expansions came on proprietary cards that are impossible to find. Anyone have one out there?
Back