• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Universal ITX Backplane

Hello, I present the following project that I have started to develop: The initial use I had in mind for it is to be able to host the Micro8088 or Xi8088 projects of Sergey Kiselev, to which we should add the rest of internal ISAs without brackets for their correct operation. However, as I...
  2. S

Click&Play, create portable executables by integrating any emulator easily

Click&Play allows carrying out portable executables in a simple way, perfect for integrating with emulators. Binary, source and documentation available in my GitHub repository: https://github.com/spark2k06/Click-Play
  3. S

Internal OPL3 ISA 8 btis (PCXT)

I designed a new low profile OPL3 sound card from the scheme provided by the existing TexElec Resound OPL3 in which, as you can see, it is a four-channel sound card based on the Yamaha's YMF262 chip and use of two high quality WIMA film capacitors per channel to prevent the passage of direct...
  4. S

RTC ISA 8 bits (Very Low Profile)

I share a variant of the SMBacker RTC design: Gerbers availables on OSHPark This design consists of a very low profile ISA card, which has the port 70h mapped as fixed. Soon Sergey's Micro8088 project will have support for it.
  5. S

RTC for Sergey's Micro8088 or NuXT MicroATX

I have modified the BIOS to integrate an RTC into port 70h. https://mega.nz/#!WApVDQ4B!HoHotlgqbJ26ufMTQ8lVO_zfGm7vaiRQ4-fyDpi9Sl8 From the same Micro8088 or NuXT we can use the Sergey xiflash.exe application that I modified so that it does not hang during recording...
  6. S

MonochromeVGA for sale

I do not know if it is the most suitable place to show this product that I have designed but I thought so, because somehow it is linked with our old monochrome monitors ;) The price is 9.95$ in kit or 13.95$ fully assembled. I ship it to everyworld for 2.95$ without tracking code or 6.50$ with...
Back