• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Opinions on Sun workstations and HP 9000 series.

Hello everyone I am trying to decide if I want to get a sun workstation or a HP 9000 series workstation computer and I wonder what others opinions are on them. -Mario
  2. M

Gridcase 3 EPROM Support.

So I just got me a GRiDCase 3 and would like to put some eproms in it and I have a few questions. 1. How do I create new MS-DOS ROMS? 2. Is it possible to make my own .bin files of MS-DOS programs and put them on it? Thanks.
  3. M

MFM drive emulator.

Hello everyone I was wondering if it is worth it to buy a MFM drive emulator since I have a MFM controller that is not being used and is just sitting in a computer doing nothing at the moment.
  4. M

What is the best Apple II computer to buy?

Hello everyone I was wondering what Apple II computer should I get to start out with as I am not really familiar with what to get. I heard that the Apple IIe is a good one to buy, and what cards should I buy if I were to get one? Thanks.
  5. M

8-bit ISA Modem card.

That is what the front of the card looks like.
  6. M

8-bit ISA Modem card.

Hi I found this Modem card in my IBM 5155 and there was a diskette in the drive and it had some drivers for it and I tried to find some information about it but couldn't find anything about it. Here are some pictures.
  7. M

Compaq Portable ROM Rev G

Hi. I noticed that the highest one is the rev C. I found out that I have the rev G I am not sure if this makes any difference but I am going to put it here in case if someone wants it.
Back