• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Atari 130XE goes into diagnostics modewhen AtariGraphics cartridge inserted

The post pretty much says it all. I just acquired AtariGraphics and the accompanying light pen, but when the cartridge is inserted, the machine boots into the built in diagnostics as of option was held down. Other cartridges seem to work fine, and the machine goes to "READY" as expected with...
  2. M

Wanted: Bits and pieces for IIgs

My ROM01 IIgs system is pretty vanilla at the moment, I'm looking for some upgrade options. - 3.5" drive (UniDisk), or a superdisk controller card - SCSI controller card - RAM upgrade card - I have a fully populated Apple card (1.25mb total RAM) at the moment, wouldn't mind going higher. -...
  3. M

Gauging interest: 20" Mitsubishi DiamondScan monitor

I've come across a HUGE Mitsubishi monitor as part of a lot. It appears to work, but it's just too big for me to hold onto. It is too big for me to keep in my collection, and I don't have a lot of interest in cleaning it up, so I'm hoping to pass it along to lover of big and heavy CRTs, if...
  4. M

Parting out: IBM PS/2 Model 50

I have a PS/2 Model 50 that does not POST. I've given it a fair amount of troubleshooting and it's time to call it! I'm planning to part it out, but would also sell/trade as a full system if someone wants to give it some attention. It has... - 1.44 Floppy - Future Domain MCA SCSI card (I...
  5. M

Wanted: VT-420 or similar

I have a DEC AlphaStation 200 that is in a headless configuration. I'm thinking a VT-420 (or 220) variant would be an excellent pairing. Besides, what vintage collection is not complete without at least ONE serial terminal. I know there's a refurbisher on eBay, but I don't like the whole...
Back