• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

IBM PCjr demo + source code + howto

Hi, A few months ago, we released a demo for the IBM PCjr called "64k ought to be enough". The demo runs in any PCjr including the 64Kb RAM-only version . The challenge was to write a demo for the slowest PC ever [**] The demo contains 3 parts and in the end we jump to the "easter egg"...
  2. R

Unknown Apple II card

Hi, I'm new to Apple II computers. I've recently purchased one IIe that came with this card installed. Any idea what it could be ? Thanks!
  3. R

WTB: VGA card - ISA bus

Hi, I would like to buy a VGA card in working condition (ISA bus) It is for a 286 machine. Thanks.
  4. R

Wanted: IBM 5150 or 5160 with CGA card

Hi, I'm looking for an IBM 5150 or IBM 5160 with a CGA card in working condition. With or without a CGA monitor. Thanks!
  5. R

Wanted: Tandy 1000

Hi, I'm looking for a Tandy 1000 in working condition. The original Tandy 1000 (not the HX, EX,....). Thanks.
  6. R

Tandy 1000 intro + source code + more

Hi, We have just released an intro for the Tandy 1000 HX. It is a small intro that uses BIOS mode al=9 (320 x 200 x 16 colors). It is meant to be used using RBGI output (it doesn't look good in composite mode). Might run on other Tandy 1000, but we didn't test it. It was tested with 256Kb RAM...
  7. R

tandy 1000 hx: from where does the video card get the charset?

My understanding is that the charset is not programable in the tandy 1000 hx. you cannot modify the existing charset. The 1000 HX, however, has the charset in the BIOS ROM (chars 0-127 from f000:fa6e, and chars 128-255 from f000:c0a8), apparently to be compatible with the IBM PCJr. so, is the...
  8. R

hola hola

Hi, So I went to pick up a Commodore 64 and some old manuals and in the bundle I also received two Tandy 1000 HX. I had no idea what a Tandy 1000 was. I googled it, and I liked it because it has an 8088 (may I say it is an 8-bit processor?) and it has its own video modes and its own sound...
Back