• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. P

Serial interface for my model 4

Well, I got the main board out and interface cards physically mounted with no problem, but I wasn't able to connect them electrically, because contrary to what I thought earlier, there don't seem to be any unused power supply cables in there. I did get the interface side of the flex cable...
  2. P

One more thing... One more thing... I remembered yesterday that a while back, I had ran across someone selling TRS-80 floppy controllers really cheaply. I bought what looks like a new-in-the-bag a floppy controller for a model 3/4. At the time, I had no idea if it was compatible with my model...
  3. P

Ok..after some searching, I think I may have found the picture you were talking about, or one that's pretty much the same... This helps.
  4. P

I use my TRS-80 model 4 for BBSing quite a bit. I've been using the Ethernet and tcp/ip stack with the included telnet app that came with the M3SE, which works pretty well, but it's a bit limited in that some BBSs don't like the telnet protocol. As far as I can tell, the telnet that came with...
  5. P

Tandy/Radio shack BBSs? (of the modern variety)

There are a lot of fairly active tcp/telnet-based BBSs right now..several Commodore-centric ones, a few Apple II-based, and even a few Atari-based. There are also a few that are non system-specific (like Level29), but I've been surprised by what seems to be a complete lack of Radio...
Back