• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

The Epson Equity LT

Here's the space you would have to work with if you wanted to try to build an extender to a full size 8 bit card slot, or if you wanted to build a card to put in the laptop. The xt-ide card is really the only one that I am familiar with, so if there's a 8-bit sound card design, cool... There is...
  2. K

The Epson Equity LT

No. It's been on my bucket list for a long time to try to build an xt-ide card for one, but it's not one of my strengths, so I haven't dedicated the time to try it. I've talked to a couple people over the last few years that were interested as well, but it's such a limited audience it doesn't...
  3. K

The Epson Equity LT

It does, but they are somewhat proprietary. One of the two slots is typically used for a HDD controller for an internal 20mb drive. The only cards I've ever seen for the other slot are modems, however the slots do seem to use the standard ISA pinout. It's just a much shorter footprint.
  4. K

Epson Equity LT and Intro

Hello all, I wanted to make an intro post, but I also wanted to start a discussion also, so I'm going to introduce myself over here instead. Everybody seems to be reading all of the forums sections anyway. I've been lurking around for a few days, and reading through old threads. I'm thoroughly...
  5. K

WTB: Epson Equity LT parts or whole

I am looking for a fully functional Epson Equity LT (Epson portable PC, Q150A), or a functional HDD and HDD controller. Either my HDD or my controller has failed, and I can't determine for certain which it is without another unit to swap components with. I have 4 hard drives giving the same...
Back