• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Balcones 8086 card for Xerox 820-!!

FYI, I located this today and attaching a few pictures. This is a prototype board assembly designed by Balcones Computer Corporation and created in November of 1982 in Austin, TX. This was the 8086 CPU board that turned the Xerox 820-II with on-board Z80A, into the 16/8 by plugging it into the...
  2. B

Balcones SASI cards Z-80, S-100, WD1002-05, BRAVO-110

I stumbled onto this smaller card today that I have been searching for... for years...It's a small slice of my own history at Balcones Computer Corporation. Z-80 daughter card to SASI-40-pin. (To me it looks like this one had been installed into a Kaypro, (Balcones was also a Kaypro Dealer) but...
  3. B

Mac SE/30 revival

Have recently picked up a Mac SE/30 I have been attempting to restore. (It called out to me). I have zero experience with old Apple products as I was focused on CP/M-80 and The PC's of Dell for years. The system had the HD stripped out of it, no Keyboard, mouse or diskettes of any kind...
  4. B

ADventure works 2.2g Kaypro-10, but not on 2.2u1 Kaypro-1

I recently ported my old 8" text based Adventure game that ran on a 60K CP/M 2.2 SD Systems SBC-100 S-100 system, Z-80, over to my Kaypro 10 (stock setup, stock bios). The K-10 runs CP/M 2.2g rev. The game runs fine there...(starts up with "AD" and prompts for English or French input). I then...
  5. B

Mystery S-100 FDC, VISTA, SOL

Looking for any information on this Vista FDC. It came with a SOL-20 and 2 MPI b51 SS full height floppy drives, also tagged Vista. I have zero information and no boot diskettes. Most of the IC's are late 1979 datecode on the controller and there is no 40-pin controller chip. This will be...
Back