• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. X

PB600 Packard Bell Bios Update - PhoenixBios Version 4.04 Agoura release 1.17 to 1.20

Hello, I have a Packard Bell Axcel 3510 and would like to update the bios to allow for a larger hard drive. Currently, I have a 4GB hard drive in there at the moment. I have 7.2 and 8.4GB hard drives that don't read in this computer. I don't have any 5.7 or 6.4GB to verify if 4GB is the max. I...
  2. X

Packard Bell Legend 812CD Windows 95 RTM to Windows 95 B Upgrade

I am running the Windows 95 RTM on my Packard Bell Legend 812CD. I used its Master CD and Restore Diskette. However, I want to upgrade it to Windows 95 B, so I could get FAT32 and USB support. However, after installing Windows 95 B, I get the blue screen you usually see when installing Windows...
  3. X

Packard Bell Legend 812CD BIOS Update

I recently picked a new Packard Bell computer. Its BIOS is AMIBIOS 1.00.04 BY0R. It doesn't recognize hard drives over 2GB. It doesn't recognize those hard drives as a whole or allows you to partition them. I have 3GB hard drive which isn't recognized by the BIOS. I tried to look for download...
  4. X

WTB Packard Bell Legend 402CD

I have been looking for my first computer, which was a Packard Bell Legend 402CD. I used to play Crayola Art Studio, Spider Man Cartoon Maker, Pumba and Timon's Jungle Games, and many more. Currently, I am using a Packard Bell Multimedia S600, but would love to have the 402CD. Even though the...
Back