• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Mr. Bios

Does any one here have a manual or know were I can find a scanned one for the SM-486-50USC Ver 3.0 MotherBoard I am not having any luck on Google.
  2. T

Tandy 2100 ?

I also have a tandy 2100/model 10 for sale on Flea Bay, Though not an extremally elegant machine but fully functional. I am asking $350.00 obo
  3. T

Stack O Tandies

Added Photo of said Stack O Tandies Thanks for the pointer Stone
  4. T

Stack O Tandies

I have a Small Collection of Tandy Computer's for sale. I have 2.(two) Complete working TRS 80 Model 2000's(one has a connection issue, it will post but act's like it has a bad connection some were) and when I say Complete I mean they come with 2 (working) Monitor's and three Keyboard's. 1. Dead...
  5. T

Mr. Bios

Is there a bios update/upgrade for the Mr Bios ver 1.50(and would anyone have said upgrade/update) I can't seem to get my HDD beyond 128 Meg's or am I just stuck at 128 Meg's. This Bios is on my SM 486-50USC Ver 3.0 Mobo
  6. T

Missed yet another Assembly this year Due to Accident.

So Friday afternoon I was going to the gas station to fill up in order to be ready to leave Saturday morning to go to the Assembly, when a person texting and driving changed my plans.(see pic's of truck) To Pete and the person who purchased the Model 16 Sorry I didn't make it. To the person who...
  7. T

Model 3 Plus

I just scored a TRS 80 Model 3 Plus, that aperantly was used at Kent State University. I have no clue or information about this machine but am very curious about it. If any one knows any thing about it please let me know. In one of the photos it shows that some one used a soldering iron to carv...
  8. T

TRS 80 Model 4P

I just listed a Model 4P on Computer Items for sale or Trade.
  9. T

TRS 80 Model 4P

Here are Photo's of the Model 4P Packing and Shipping is included. It will be packed in expanding foam.
  10. T

Ibm 5150

Photo's of the 5150 for sale
  11. T

TRS 80 Model 4P

Tested and working as it should, and in great shape. Boot Disk, and Manual Included. $400.00 firm.
  12. T

Ibm 5150

I have a non working IBM 5150 Computer,/w working Power Supply, extra power supply, IBM Model F Keyboard. current configuration has dual half height 5.25 floppies (unknown condition) would like $200.00 but will not go lower than $15.00
  13. T

Multi Media Upgrade Kit

Is any one familiar with the Tandy Multi Media Upgrade Kit. I got one with the horde of Tandy gear I inherited. I installed it in my Tandy 2100 Model 10 and I don't think the CD 1000 Drive works. can I use any vintage CD Rom drive with the audio card.
  14. T

Model 16

I have a in decent shape TRS 80 Model 16 and I wonder what kind of price range Should I put on it to sell.
  15. T

Show us your Tandy Computers!

Here are a few of my Tandy's: I have a few more under my benches but I don't have the room to display them all. I will have the at the assembly.
  16. T

Resurrecting /Restoring a Tandy 2100

I just recently took on the job of trying to restore/resurrecting a Tandy 2100. At first I didn't know what I had until I was putting the case cover on and spotted the Tandy 2100 label on the bottom. The Mo Bo was in bad shape, It would post, but the battery leaked, taking out the traces to the...
  17. T

Model 2000 Boot ROM's

Can some one direct me to were I can find (U47) MX - 5996 & (U48 MX - 6006 (Boot HD or Boot 103) Boot Roms.
  18. T

Apple II Keyboard Issues

Here is what I have: I may have fixed the problem. A possible cold/broken soldier joint. Like I previously stated it would work fine once it was warmed up, but would not at first boot when it was cold. Thank's for all the help.
  19. T

Apple II Keyboard Issues

So my Apple II has an Issue with the keyboard I would like to ask about, It's either a bad Cap or a broken/cold soldier joint. When first powered up the keyboard keys will not respond, only CTRL & Reset will work. If I leave it on and wait for a while, maybe 10 min or so the keyboard will work...
  20. T

Apple II Software

Here is what the inside of my Apple II looks like. I don't know if I have 64K of RAM though.
Back