• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

A-trend ATC-1425A - anyone has it?

Thanks, beers are on me if you ever come to Bucharest, Romania :)
  2. N

Thank you, much appreciated! If it's possible, one more picture, area between BIOS chip and southbridge (bottom-right rectangle on my pic). If I ever decide to restore the original VRM...
  3. N

Gotta love these forums :) I still have the board. Managed to get it running shortly after my previous post. Couldn't match the values of the VRM resistors so I installed a multiturn trimpot and instead of a few discrete steps I can dial-in any voltage I want, found out that literally any...
  4. N

286 motherboard ident and troubleshooting

Hello everyone, I bought a lot of three boards especially for this one, as I have a soft spot for TACT chipsets, but so far it didn't prove a lucky buy - in what is my worst percentage so far, only one of the boards works (a KouWell-330 with an i386SX). Here is a picture that will save me typing...
  5. N

I got this board a few days ago and although it looks almost new, it seems someone unsoldered some parts from it... As it stands now, it is missing 6 capacitors (2 electrolytics, 4 smd) and 8 smd resistors. To have any chance of repairing it I need some close-ups of the board, and I haven't been...
  6. N

Converting PAL equations into JEDEC file. Help needed.

Hi everyone, opened this thread a couple of days ago but it never showed up so this is my second take :) So i got this Octek Fox M 286 board, looks untouched, no battery damage but with a broken (cracked) PAL16L8 chip. I asked for help on vogons forum where i received some good advice and...
  7. N

PS/1 Power Supply in the Monitor - I don't have the monitor!

Hello! I have an IBM PS/1 (model 2121 I think) - it's a 386SX/16MHz - floppy - unknown HDD... Never used it, it's just been sitting there for years... I have no way to power it up, since the supply is in the monitor and I havent got one. Does anyone know the pinout for the power connector...
Back