• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Need some help with an ATI Mach32 PCI graphics board

Update - who can help with TEST.EXE Update - who can help with TEST.EXE Since I have a total weird behavior of my Mach32 graphics board, I searched the internet up and down and finally I found an old Mach32 support document from ATI on the internet archive...
  2. B

Who can configure an ATI Mach32 PCI graphics card for me

Oh yes, I also found out some more hints for possible problems, so here we go: The computer is a 1999 Hewlett-Packard Pavilion 6736 which was originally equipped with 64 MByte RAM, a 667 MHz Celeron and Windows ME. It has been upgraded to 512 MByte RAM and a 1 GHz Pentium III (after BIOS...
  3. B

Who can configure an ATI Mach32 PCI graphics card for me

I could really need some help. I've got an ATI Mach32 PCI Graphics Wonder here, with 2 MByte RAM. I need to setup the refresh rates for the supported resolutions (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024). I have the DOS utilities (INSTALL.EXE) - i.e. I have three different versions of it, all...
  4. B

Need Help with a Trident TGUI 9685 PCI graphics card

I recently was given a Trident TGUI 9685 PCI video card with an installed ram expansion pcb - a total of 4 MBye RAM! Fabulous. I put it in one of my mid-90 pentium machines and tried it out right away using Windows 98SE. Everything works fine and the maximum video mode comes up at 1024x768x24 @...
  5. B

Free QIC-3080XLFB Tapes

I have some QIC-3080XLFB tapes (2GB native, 4GB compressed) here: 4 new tapes (still sealed) and 2 used tapes. I give them away for free, just asking $5 to cover shipping. This will be a media mail package, so it might take a while to arrive depending on where you reside. Only other option would...
  6. B

FS: Free Travan TR-4 Tapes, just pay shipping

I have some TR-4 tapes (4GB native, 8GB compressed) here: 4 new tapes (still sealed), 2 used tapes and one head cleaning tape (6 out of 30 uses marked). I am giving them away for free - you only have to pay $5 for shipping and packaging. This will be a media mail package, so it might take a...
  7. B

Need help with ET4000W32P and IBM8514 compatibility

I am currently struggling with setting up an ATI Mach32 PCI with a Pentium III motherboard. I need IBM 8514 compatibility for a certain DOS program. Now should my attempts with the Mach32 fail, a last ditch effort would be the ET4000 because that certain DOS program can be setup to either...
  8. B

Need some help with an ATI Mach32 PCI graphics board

I've had this cute little HP Pavilion 6736 on my parts shelf for a while ... the last time it was used it was a Windows XP machine. In order to have XP running halfway decent, the memory had been upgraded from 64MB to 512MB (the max for that motherboard) and the CPU was upgraded to a 1GHz...
  9. B

Hi Y'all from Chattanooga, TN

Hi there, Just joined this forum and I hope I can provide some help - and also get some for my own projects ;) - because everyone can use a helping hand, right? About me ... well, I guess, I'm almost an oldtimer. Started "programming" on a Texas Instruments TI-57 when I was 14. A year later I...
Back