• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. D

LOOKING: Computer Language Jul/Sep 1986 articles

I am trying to find reprints of "Interpreter Design and Construction" (parts I and II) by Dave Taylor in Computer Language July and September 1986. If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks.
  2. D

Visual 1050 hard drive setup‏

Does anybody have a Visual 1050 with hard drive setup? I am looking for any doc/pointers on how to get a hard drive configured under CP/M for this system. Thanks.
  3. D

Visual 1050 Systems for Sale

Hi Folks, This person contacted me by way of my Visual 1050 web page. I believe he is in Orange County CA. He says he has several 1050 systems in original boxes with software. He says he is willing to ship. I don't know this person personally, so please exercise due diligence. He might...
  4. D

FREE: trs80 mod3, trs80 mod4, 5meg hd (plymouth, nh area)

Reposting from a Craigslist add for anyone near Plymouth, NH who can pickup (this is not my stuff, please contact poster below) http://nh.craigslist.org/sys/1596674259.html trs80 mod3, trs80 mod4, 5meg hd (plymouth, nh area) Date: 2010-02-11, 4:36PM EST Reply to...
  5. D

TRS-80 Model II ROM dump

Hi, Does anybody have a dump of the Model II boot ROM? Note I am looking for Model II, not Model I Level II :-) A few folks are looking into putting together an emulator together for M.E.S.S. Any disk images beyond TRSDOS and CP/M would be appreciated as well as any other technical doc...
  6. D

Visual 1050 sys disks diff from Daves Old Computers

I have a set of the system disks available from Daves Old Computers - System / Install Disks. These are revision 1.1 of the 1050 BIOS for CP/M 3. Does anybody have a later BIOS revision that could share? I am looking for a version that had support for an external hard drive off the winchester...
  7. D

GEnie CP/M RoundTable SW Libs / Visual 1050

Hi Folks, I am trying to fill in some holes for my Visual 1050 info page (http://bramante.metabarn.com/visual1050/) and am wondering if anyone can help out with the following: 1) "Library 37" of the GEnie CP/M RoundTable Software Libraries apparently had a boatload of Visual 1050 stuff (i.e...
  8. D

Visual 1050 Memory Map / ROM disassembly tips?

Anybody have an idea what the memory map layout of the 1050 is -- specifically the layout of boot and graphics ROMs? I have a ROM dump of the Z-80 boot and 6502 video ROMs. I would like to disassemble these for study purposes -- of course it's challenging (for me any way) when you don't know...
  9. D

Sinclair ZX81 / Tandy CoCo

Hi, Pics here: http://www.metabarn.com/forsale/index.html Figured I would try to get a fair deal here prior to eBay. Shipping (U.S. only please) would be from 01844. Let me know if you are interested and if so at what price. Thanks.
  10. D

NEC APC DOS and CPM-86 boot disks

Hi, I have 2 of these boxes sitting around but no software to test them out. Would somebody be willing to snail mail me a couple boot disks (this is the original NEC APC with the 8" drives.)? Thanks.
  11. D

CoCo3 128K question

Hi, I just rescued one of these off somebody's scrap. Does it have anything in ROM it boots into like the original CoCo or is this box zorched. It powers up but all I am getting is a completely blank screen. Thanks.
  12. D

Anybody collect old WANG machines

I recently rescued a WANG PC-280 (apparently a 286 based system, PC compatible I am assuming). Does anybody collect WANG hardware that would be interested in this beast. Let mw know if so.
  13. D

Billings Computer Corp.?

Anybody know anything about this company and it's boxes? I saw a unibody with dual 5.25" floppies (in major disrepair). Is it just a run-of-the-mill PC clone or something more exciting?
  14. D

NEC APC I

I have an NEC APC I available (Green monoschrome unibody, dual 8" floppy). Seems to be working OK, only problems I could find were that the case has yellowed since 1982 (right) and there are two keycaps missing off the keyboard. Please contact me if interested. See user 'dcymbal' on ebay for...
  15. D

Lear Siegler ADM3-A (screen prob) on VCM

Currently at $10 in case you're interested. http://marketplace.vintage.org/view.cfm?ad=960
  16. D

Information on DEC PC350-D2

I found one of these mixed in with a pile of IBM XT 5160s and some NEC APC systems. Doesn't seem to have a monitor or keyboard with it that I could find. I didn't open up the case (yet anyway) can anyone give the quick lowdown on these machines? Googling didn't reveal much. Are they of interest?
Back