• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. MajorMar

Video Typewriter

I picked this up the other day, but I can't find much information on it. The label on the back says "Product Research Organization - Model 1000 Video Typewriter". I have seen a similar one on Ebay, but it was branded CooperVision and had both "video in" and "video out". Mine appears to have...
  2. MajorMar

Packard Bell PB286NB Laptop

I just picked this up, but it didn't come with a power supply and I am having a hard time finding a service manual to know the pinout of the power plug. Apparently, it expects 7.5V and 5.6V. I am not sure what kind of DIN socket this is either. Any help is much appreciated.
  3. MajorMar

Teknika MJ-22 Manual or Company Info

I picked up a Teknika MJ-22 Monitor at a recycle center and it's in really bad shape, so of course I am going to see if I can get it going again :) However, I can find virtually nothing on Google in terms of a manual for this monitor or even information about the company. Does anyone here have...
  4. MajorMar

Which power supply for this 286 clone MB?

So I got a hold of this no-name 286 MB. Seems to be similar to this one http://www.uncreativelabs.de/th99/m/U-Z/33636.htm I want to test it out, but then I realized there were no keyed slots in the motherboard power pin sockets like I am used to seeing with AT systems. The board says PS2 near...
  5. MajorMar

Hercules GB200 Manual

Does anyone have a link to the manual for the Hercules GB200 card? It seems fairly common, but I can't seem to find a copy of the actual manual. Thanks in advance!
  6. MajorMar

IBM 5150 Won't Boot Anything But 180K Disk Images On Gotek

I have been working on a problem for the past few weeks and I haven't been able to find a solution. Essentially, I can't get my 5150 to boot from a Gotek drive with FlashFloppy except for 180K disk images (i.e. IBM-DOS 2.11). I have read in the forums that even newer versions of DOS should run...
Back