• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

The Official Nabu PC Floppy Disk Controller thread

Thanks again Klyball for your amazing work on the NABU floppy drive reconstruction project. The quality is top notch! I'm really enjoying being able to use a GoTek drive with my NABU computer.
  2. S

Welcome to the NABU PC owners club. I'm excited to get rolling with the floppy controller board. Hopefully your testing is going well to finalize the board!
  3. S

Great work on your floppy drive controller reproduction project. Please sign me up for one when they're ready to go :-)
  4. S

Thank you for sharing the BOM. Much appreciated. I'm super excited to be able and use a floppy drive with my NABU PC.
  5. S

NABU ver29 ROM and IA (up to 2022.12.25.0) Errors

I will be really happy once the floppy controller card reproduction project is finished up. Using a GoTek drive would be pretty nice with the NABU PC. I'm also looking forward to being able to do things with CP/M on the machine.
  6. S

NABU ver29 ROM and IA (up to 2022.12.25.0) Errors

I assume it would make for a cleaner experience if DJ fixed the checksums in his edited version of the NABU menu? As for DJ's adapter software allowing for homebrew to request assets to make homebrew work, in the spirit of homebrew development IMHO it would be great if he provided some...
  7. S

NABU PC Emulation under MAME

Yep, just checked my readme.txt and redownloaded. Thanks for your updated Windows build. Even though I'm using real NABU hardware, what you, brijohn and others are doing is greatly appreciated.
  8. S

MCLZ8 fun with NABU

The NABU PC is pretty sweet. I saw your TRS-80 Model I NABU code post last night. Great stuff! I love all the developement that's been popping up in recent weeks for the NABU PC.
  9. S

NABU PC Emulation under MAME

Thank you for all the amazing work you continue to do for this project.
Back